10.

"Hello?"

"Hey its Seungcheol."

"Oh hey hyung, how's your vacation going?"

"Not good that's why I'm calling. So you know how we all decided to go on vacation together but you decided to visit your home town?"

"Yeah. What happened are you guys okay?"

"We're fine but we're not really enjoying the vacation, we can't go out without getting crowded or screaming fans chasing us. We've been hiding out in the hotel, we haven't gone out in like 3 days. How is it in Jeju? Does anyone recognise you?"

"Nope, I'm actually enjoying this. I met up with my best friend and we've been hanging out. I had to ask to stay at her house since all the hotels are booked up but we're fine."

"That's great! Do you think she would be kind enough to let us stay with her? We'll even pay her."

"Are you kidding? No! She's a small female and you think she's gonna let another 12 boys move in with her for the next 3 months and a half? Hell no."

They kept fighting on and off until I jumped up and ripped the phone out of his hand.

"Hi, this is y/n, Seungkwan's best friend. Nice to meet you!"

"Oh hello!"

"Seungkwan is being an ass, I would love to have you guys stay here. And no I don't have an issue with you guys staying here, don't worry about the food or transportation or anything like that, I can take care of it. I'm on vacation too so I don't have to work so we can go out with no worries. And you don't need to pay me, if you're friends with my best friend you're automatically friends with me."

Seungkwan looked at me with a mad look on his face. I just gave him a sweet smile knowing he couldn't stay mad at me for long. He sighed and turned away.

"Really?! Thank you so much, we'll be sure to repay you even if it's not money wise!"

I smiled at his happy expression. Seungkwan turned quickly and looked at me like as if I had cheated on him. I looked at him and pouted. He tried to hide his smile but failed miserably. I smiled at his fail and paid attention to the phone again.

"Hey, Seungcheol would you mind handing me to the others? I would like to hear who's gonna be living with me for the next few months."

"Oh, sure! Let me round them up. Hey, guys, could you come here for a second?" After hearing some 'ughs' in the back, I heard Seongcheol again.

"You better come or else you're not getting out of here." I heard some shuffling and bunch of voices scrambling to get to Seungcheol.

"Okay I'm gonna hand each of you to Seungkwan's best friend, her name is y/n and she offered to let us live with her in Jeju while on vacation. She even offered to give us food and transportation so you better be nice."
I muted my side of the phone and said to Seungkwan,

"Some of them are going to have to sleep in my room because there's no way 12 boys all fit in two rooms and a couch."

"Nononono"

"Oh please you think they're gonna hurt me?"

"No but-"

I abruptly stopped my conversation with Seungkwan when I heard a voice coming from the phone in my hand.

"Hello?" I quickly unmuted the phone and put it back up to my ear.

"Hi! I'm y/n nice to meet you, may I ask who I have the pleasure of talking to?"