13.

In this entire week, my father hadn't shown up once. I honestly wasn't even worried for him. I had called my mum every day to say hi and ask how they had been. They were fine and enjoying their vacation.

Today was Friday and it was almost a week since everyone got here. Everyone was enjoying their dinner and I was helping Woozi cut the slice of meat he had on his plate since he could only use one hand.

I heard an impatient knock on the door and got up to go answer the door wondering who it was. As I got closer to the door the knocks got harsher and more impatient. I looked out and saw my father standing outside the door with a beer bottle in his hand. He looked drunk and my daughterly instincts kicked in. I instantly opened the door for him and took him into the living room. He was drunk and beaten up, it looked like he had gotten into a bar fight. I ran to the kitchen where the boys were eating dinner, I grabbed an ice pack, bandages, cotton swabs, and disinfecting alcohol.

I ran back to the living room and placed the ice pack on his head where he had gotten punched I imagined.

After cleaning him up I sat on the couch with him and asked him to explain what had happened. He didn't even say anything before slapping me hard across the cheek. I yelped in pain and held my cheek as I stood up and began to back away from him.

"How the fuck could you do this to your father? You bitch, you're just like your slut of a mother."

Tears began to sting my eyes as I heard his cruel words. He stood up and began to walk towards me. At this moment I feared for everyone's safety. I felt the corner of the coffee table hit the back of my knee and I fell back knocking a glass flower vase off the coffee table making a big crash sound against the hard wood floor. 

A piece of thick glass cut into my thigh very deep making me scream in pain. I kept backing away until I was against a wall. I couldn't even walk straight because of the pain so I began screaming for help while crawling away from my father. He leant close to me and pulled a pocket knife out of his pocket. He picked me up by the hair and stabbed me close to the heart. I screamed again and this time the pain was ten times worse than the vase cut. (I KNOW HOW CRINGEY THIS IS FORGIVE ME ~author in the future)

I heard the boys run into the living room. I was crying and my legs were weak so I couldn't crawl any further. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Joshua nervously smiling at me. I hugged him and he helped me up.

Joshua put a hand around my waist while pulling me up and calling 119 (911 in South Korea). I suddenly heard a scream and turned around to see some of the boys with glass cut into their bodies.

As I began to get more nauseous I saw one last thing before blacking out completely. My father had broken the beer bottle on Rocky's head and grabbed a hold of him before stabbing him in the stomach with the broken beer bottle. I cried out for Rocky before falling to the ground again. after that, everything went dark. (Forgive me for making you cringe oml I just literally cringed irl while re-reading this 😂)

{Rocky's POV}

We all sat down around the dinner table eating the meats y/n had prepared for us. y/n was sat between me and Seungkwan. I looked across from me and saw Woozi struggling to cut his piece since he had a contraption thing on his hand. y/n stood up and was helping Woozi until we heard a knock on the front door.

After a few minutes, I saw y/n rush into the kitchen and grab some medical tools. I appeared to be the only one to notice so I tapped Seungkwan's shoulder trying to get his attention but he wasn't paying attention to me. I tried to get anyone's attention but no one was listening to me. It wasn't until we heard something glass shatter and y/n's screams for help that everyone reacted.