9.

{Y/n's Pov}

//Time Skip//

We left the hospital a few hours later with some medicines and pomades for Minhyuk. As we walked back to the cafe, I thought of an excuse for my mum so she would let him stay.

"Maybe you could say that I'm an old school friend?"

"Mmmm no, she always made sure to meet all my friends."

"What about I'm a new friend?" He suggested.

"I guess that could maybe work," I thought it through and decided it was the best option.

//Time Skip//

We entered the cafe and I walked to Seungkwan. He looked up at me and smiled before frowning when he noticed Minhyuk.

"Who is he?" He asked a bit irritated as he stood up from the bench.

"First of all calm down. Second, his name is Minhyuk."

"Okay, but why is he here?"

"I'll tell you but you have to promise you won't tell my mum. Deal?"

"Fine. Just tell me already." I took a deep breath and began to explain.

//5 Minutes Later//

"So let me get this straight. You're letting a complete stranger live with you in your house because you felt 'bad for him'?"

"Don't put it like that."

"Well I mean that's exactly what you're doing so,"

"Okay fine. Yes, I'm doing that."

Seungkwan sighed and drank some more of his coffee. I felt Minhyuk shift in the seat beside me and I looked over to see him looking uncomfortable as ever. I gave him a smile to show him he was fine and he didn't need to worry about salty Seungkwan over there.

"We made a deal though. So you better not tell my mum. Or Luca. I swear I'll hurt you if you do."

"Okay okay! Jeez.." Seungkwan rolled his eyes and stood up from the bench he was sat on making it creak under him.

"We should go buy him clothes I guess. He's not gonna wear that for like however long he's staying here." Seungkwan said annoyed.

"We should, alright let's go!" I said as I stood up quickly scaring Minhyuk in the process.

We left the cafe and went out into the cold winter weather. As we walked there was just silence and footsteps. Just as I was going to speak up to break the awkward silence, Minhyuk sneezed scaring both me and Seungkwan enough for us to jump a bit.

"Sorry.." He said as he rubbed his hands together for heat. I looked up to his face and his nose was turning a cherry red. I took off my scarf and handed it to him. My face quickly began to get cold from the sudden change in temperature but I didn't tell him.

"Here, you're gonna get sick if you don't wear this."

"No it's fine you're already doing enough for me."

"Just shush and put on the damn scarf."

He grabbed the scarf quietly and wrapped it around his neck covering his mouth and nose so he can breath warm air.

"There you go, alright let's go now."

We walked in silence with only the snow crunching below our shoes. Eventually, we got to the shopping mall and entered the glass doors. I sighed as I finally started warming up. We walked to the men's clothing shops and searched them all. They all smelled like strong cologne and by the end of the shopping spree, I felt like I was losing my sense of smell.