15.

I looked at him and laughed before saying "I know you do, he's your best friend- but why are you telling me?"

"No, I don't mean like that.."

"Umm what do you me- OH"

"Wait are you gay?"

"SHUT UP! I CAN'T LET HIM HEAR US"

"But how do I tell y/n, do you think she won't be my best friend anymore?"

"Well just try talking to her, I'm sure she'll understand," I said while patting his back.

I stood up to walk out of the room, a little shocked about this new information. As I was walking out of the room I ran into Vernon.

"Hey is Seungkwan okay? He seemed a little stressed out."

"He's fine its just something he needed to vent out."

"Oh, well is he in there? I want to ask if he's okay." He said trying to look past me into the room but I closed the door quickly not letting him see Seungkwan pacing around the room.

"He is, but he fell asleep so I think you should let him sleep for a bit."

"Okay. Well anyways y/n is in the living room and she was calling for you so you might wanna go check out what she needs."

"Okay, thanks"

I walked into the living room and noticed y/n setting up blankets and putting a movie on the tv.

"What are we watching?" I asked startling her slightly.

"A scary movie"

With that she came to couch and sat next to me covering both of us with a blanket and laying her head on my shoulder.

Suddenly there was a blood curdling scream and a jump scare on the tv and y/n jumped and screamed, scared out of her skin. "Can we change the movie?" She asked with a muffled voice due to her face being all covered in her blanket.

We changed the movie to a kids movie and eventually she fell asleep on my shoulder. I felt she was uncomfortable so I softly poked her arm and asked if she wanted to lay down on my lap.

She did and eventually fell right back to sleep.

{y/n's POV}

After taking a nap on Rocky's lap I woke up and went to the kitchen to get a cup of water because my throat was very dry. I saw Seungkwan walk into the kitchen and sit on the chair across from me.

"Are you okay?"

"What? Um yeah, I just wanted to talk to you for a bit,"

"Okay, tell me,"

"I have feelings for someone,"

"Really?! Who's the lucky girl?"

"Who's the lucky boy, you mean?"

I looked up confused by his response but slowly began to understand.

"Oh my god! Are you gay? That's amazing, I'm so proud of you!" I spoke loudly and happily before rushing over to give me a hug.

He peeled himself off of me before saying, "but I want us to stay as best friends, just like before. Is that a deal?"

"Yes! Of course!" He gave me a big bear hug and before he left, he gave me a kiss on the forehead and went out of the room.

I walked out of the room and went to my room to sleep.

I took a shower and went back out just to let everyone know I was going to sleep.

"I'M GOING TO SLEEP, GUYS. PLEASE JUST GO TO SLEEP ON YOUR OWN"

"KAY"

"GOODNIGHT"

"BAI"

And after a few more screams from everyone else, I went to sleep.

{In Dream}

I was walking down a quiet street when I saw my dad, walking towards me. I tried to avoid him and it worked, he didn't even look at me. Afterwards I kept walking but I kept noticing people didn't seem to see me. I heard a familiar voice from behind and turned to see my mum and Luca holding hands while calmly walking behind me. "Mum? Why does no one notic-" before I could finish my sentence, she walked right past me. As if I didn't exist. After a little more walking I noticed the guys from seventeen and rocky were all walking together. I ran to them and tried to communicate with them to no prevail. My last chances were rocky and Seungkwan since I hadn't talked to them. I took a deep breathe before walking to the both of them. "Hey." Again, they ignored me. I sat down on a bench and just began to cry holding my head with shaky hands.

{In real life}

{Dino's POV}

I fell asleep on the living room's carpet at around 1:30 am, everyone had already gone to their rooms to sleep but I couldn't. So I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

As I walked past y/n's room, I heard a quiet sniffling coming from her room. So I knocked on the door but heard no answer. I stayed there for a moment deciding what I should do. I bit my bottom lip in frustration before opening the door to her room.

Her back was to the door so if she was awake she wouldn't even see me.

"y/n? Are you okay?" She didn't reply to me so I walked over to her bed. I sat on the edge of her bed and looked over her shoulder to see her sleeping and sobbing quietly.

I went to tap her shoulder but I got interrupted by Rocky.

"Why is she crying?"

"I don't know that's why I'm here but she's asleep so stay quiet please.."

"Oh okay... Well you're still young and you need your sleep, so go to sleep and I'll stay here with her to calm her down."

"Okay thanks, hyung"

{Rocky's POV}

I sat down beside her and started caressing her hair to calm her down. After about 5 minutes she woke up.

"Are you okay? You were crying in your sleep."

"I had a n-nightmare" She said while sitting up and hiccuping every few seconds because of how much she had cried.

"Don't worry it's all fake." I said while rubbing her back calmly.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, she turns to me and looks into my eyes intently.

"Yes?" I asked noticing her stare,

"Um no, nothing. Your eyes are just really pretty."

"Oh, well thanks"

"I need to ask you something," I said breaking the silence once again.

"What is it?"

"So I never thanked you for taking me in."

"Is that all you wanted to sa-"

"I'm not done speaking."

She stopped speaking and looked at me with her big and innocent eyes. "Sorry.."

"It's okay, just that's not all I wanted to say- anyways as I was saying ever since you took me in I began to like you. But not so much as a friend, I never mentioned anything because I felt like I was being greedy. I wanted to let you know. Whether you decide to give me a chance or not, that's your decision and I respect it."

She stared at me for a few seconds before jumping at me and giving me a big hug. Her action was so sudden, I wasn't prepared so I fell back on her bed with her still gripping onto my neck.

"I guess that's a yes?"

"yes now get out and let me sleep." She said sitting up and smacking my arm to make me get off.