17.

when we got back home i noticed a sudden change in rocky's mood. instead of being mad and distant with me, he seemed closer than ever. he stayed near me and hugged me any chance he got.

everyone went to do their own things and i took this opportunity to paint rocky's face onto my now incomplete painting. "hey do you mind coming to my room with me?" i asked rocky softly. he was holding my hand while sitting on the couch together.

his cheeks turned into a soft pink colour and he looked straight ahead. "it's so i can paint. i kinda need to reference your face." his expression changed from shy to shyer if that's even possible. "okay, yeah sure," he seemed nervous still so i smiled without him noticing and guided him back to my room.

i opened the creaky white door and told him to sit on the bed while i pulled out a sketchbook. i sat in front of him and observed his every facial muscle. his sharp eyes, his large cheekbones, his straight eyebrows and his small nose.

he seemed awkward like he didn't know what to do. i don't blame him, i was just staring at his face. if i was in his spot i'd be awkward too. with every pencil stroke i drew, the awkwardness seemed to fade till there was none. it was just rocky and i. it felt comfortable. it felt right.

after i finished my sketch i looked down and back at him. i guess i hadn't actually noticed how attractive he was till now. i hadn't noticed how well his features were placed. how his eyes seem like they tell a story or how his hair shows off his personality quiet but present. how his skin was fair and slightly tanned. how the sun showed off his strong cheekbones. how his lips turned up naturally into a natural smile

"y/n!" I snapped out of my gaze and noticed rocky snapping his fingers in front of my face getting my attention. I sat back and blinked a little to step out of my strange daze. "ye- yeah sorry" He looked at me with a strange expression i couldn't read. After a quick 'sorry' i straightened myself again and looked back at the painted canvas. i placed the small sketch on the bottom left corner and pinned it in place with an old brush. after a few minutes of painting i realised rocky was still here.

"um you- you can leave now." i looked at him curiously but he didn't move a muscle.

"i want to see how the painting ends up." i guess it seems logical, i mean, he IS part of the painting. i continued my work and after 40 minutes the painting was complete. (finally)

i called rocky over to see the painting and he quickly got up and waddled his way over. I saw his calm expression change to a nervous and anxious expression as soon as he ssaw the painting.

"oh w-wow," his reaction made me panic, did he not like it? did he think it was bad? before i could keep thinking of all the bad reactions he could possibly had, i felt a strong hug. i blinked a few times and noticed he was hugging me. i guess he liked it?

{time skip}

it was a few hours later and we were sat in the living room bored out of our minds. that's when i realised i still hadn't asked him about why he was mad earlier. my curiosity beat my logic and before i could stop myself i asked, "why were you mad earlier?" i seemed to catch him off guard by the looks of his reaction. after a little silence, he replied.

"i don't know. i just, the idea of you with a guy made me feel funny inside. i didn't like it."

w o w. had he just confessed to me accidentally?

{a.n.}

OMG GUYS GUESS WHOS ALIVE THATS RIGHT. ME. IK IK I WAS GONE FOR LITERALLY FOREVER AND IM SO SORRY BUT I HAD A LOT OF PERSONAL CHANGES GOING OM BUT NOW IVE SETTLED SO IM BACKKKKKK IM SO SORRY SO TO REPAY YOU IM GONNA WRITE ANOTHER FANFIC!! COMMENT WHO YOU WANT IT TO BE ABOUT! ILL DO ANYONE EXCEPT BLACKPINK OR BTS IM SORRY BUT I DONT KNOW THEIR PERSONALITIES ENOUGH