11.

"What don't I get?"

"That they're a bunch of perverts!" He said looking up quickly.

I quietly laughed and he snapped his head towards me.

"What's so funny!?"

 "Nothing.. Nothing.."

I brushed my arm on his as I passed by him going towards the door to exit. As I grasped the cold and metal doorknob he grabbed my wrist and turned me towards him.

"okay okay. They're not perverts but I'm scared that they're gonna get along too well with you and try to steal you away."

"pfffff" I giggled at his remark and stood on tiptoes so I could reach his head. As I patted his head I cooed, "Trust me they won't steal me away." 

With that, I left the room with Boo slowly trudging behind me.

{2 Days Later}

"Alright honey we should be leaving now, make sure to stay warm okay? Seungkwan, I know you're not the leader of your group but in this house, you have my permission to be the leader in some things. Minhyuk? If these two get in any trouble you just let me know okay?" Mum said as she grabbed the black suitcases.

Seungkwan went to help her carry them to the car and by now we had about 2 hours before the rest of seventeen got here.

"Hey, do you mind if I make a quick phone call?" Minhyuk asked pointing towards the home phone that was hung in the kitchen.

"Yeah, sure no problem. Do you need privacy?"

"Um no its okay you can stay."

{Minhyuk's Pov}

I heard small beeps coming from the phone every time I pressed a number as I quickly dialled mj hyungs phone number and he answered.

(A/n: let's just imagine you can call another planet.😂)

"Hello?" I heard Mj's curious voice calling to me from the other side of the phone.

"Hey, its Minhyuk. I found a home!" I squealed excitedly hopping up and down repeatedly with a big smile on my face.

I looked over and saw y/n smiling towards me. She must've heard what I said.

"Really?! That's great! Who is it? Guy or girl? Is she cute? Who does she live with? How are yo-"

"Calm down calm down. I'll call you later but now I really have to go."

I hung up the phone and turned around.

"So who was that?" Y/n asked curiously as she squinted her eyes and stood up from the couch coming towards me.

{Your Pov}

He was so cute. He sounded so excited to have found a home and I was happy for him.

//Time Skip//

After a few moments, Seungkwan came back into the house and sat down on the couch beside me.

"Did eomma leave yet?"

"Yeah. We should get going to the airport. The cab driver said there's probably traffic because of the time of the day."

"Okay just let me get dressed up."

"Why are you getting dressed up? Do you expect to date one of them?"

I giggled as I bounced up the stairs. "No, I just like looking nice."

Seungkwan sighed and stand up. I ignored him and went to my room. I grabbed my planned outfit and went to the bathroom. I locked the door to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After showering I took my favourite vanilla scented lotion and rubbed some on my arms and legs. I put on my outfit and sprayed my vanilla scented perfume. I gave myself some simple eye makeup and was done with my look for the day.