3.

"So where have you been staying? Did you rent a hotel room?" I asked him while I sipped my hot chocolate.

"Oh well haha um, actually I arrived today and I went to so many hotels but they're all booked because of the vacations. So I don't know where I'll be staying tonight, maybe a tall tree or-"

I cut him off answering "Why are you crying about not having a place to stay? You're my best friend, you're supposed to get here ordering I let you stay." I said with a small laugh as he kinda choked on his chocolate from laughing while drinking the hot beverage.

"Really? Thanks! I just didn't want to be pushy and ask you to let me stay there. I didn't want to seem pushy"

"You're always pushy so don't worry"

"Oh, so that's how you're gonna be? " He said while sitting back, crossing his arms and looking sassy again.

"Yep, is there an issue?" I said sitting forward and resting my elbows on the table until I felt my shoulders graze my ears. I intertwined my fingers and smiled evilly at him waiting for a response.

People around us two looked worried as if we were going to start fighting in the middle of this cafe, but we both knew we were playing around with each other.

After a while, I noticed the lights in the cafe had turned brighter and Luca was asleep. I looked out the window and realised it was already night time and we had been here all day, ordering hot chocolates like they were water.

So we payed for the gallons of hot chocolate we had drunk and got going. On our way back home Seungkwan carried my art things and I carried Luca. He was still fast asleep and I didn't want to wake him up because I knew he would get grumpy.

The night was a bit chilly since it's already autumn so I took off my large and fluffy knitted scarf and placed it gently on the little sleeping Luca. As soon as he felt the warmth on his back and legs he smiled to himself on my shoulder.

Since it was already late, there were barely any people in the streets. The only noises filling the air were our sneakers and Lucas quiet snoring. We talked and talked and we never had nothing to talk about. It was nice to have him come home after a long time.

When I got home, I opened the front door quietly, wanting to surprise mum with Seungkwan. I peeked into the kitchen and saw her crying silently near the sink. My heart sunk as I saw the purple and red colours spreading on her cheek.

"Stay here for a minute I'm gonna go get my mum so she can see you." I told Seungkwan while he put down my art things and I handed him Luca, still asleep.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Seungkwan said as he began to follow me.

"NONONONO I'm okay! Go to the living room and play a movie or something. Feel at home" I smiled nervously and pointed at the living room.

{In The Kitchen}

"mum."

"Oh, honey you're back! Umm, do you want dinner?" Mum said while trying to hide her face as she moved quickly around the kitchen.

I snuck up behind her and turned her over. She had a big bruise under her left eye. It looked like she had been punched. On the far right of her bottom lip, it looked like it had been cut open like someone slapped her. I knew the obvious answer to these was Robert. My beloved 'father'. I took out my concealer from my bag and dabbed the product onto her cheek to make the dark purple colour disappear quickly being replaced with her own skin tone. After putting dark red lipstick on her to make the cut on her lip invisible, I took her by both hands.

"Mum why do you let him do this to you?"

"Honey love is a complicated thing and you won't understand it until you fall in love."

"That's not love that's abuse." I muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing! Come with me I brought a friend and I want you to meet him."

"Ooooh! Is there a possibility that he will give me grandchildren?"

"NO" I laughed because I knew that was literally impossible.

Mum giggled as she walked ahead of me into the living room.

Seungkwan stood from his place on the couch and grabbed mum's hand.

"Miss y/l/n!"

"Seungkwan?! Is it really you?! Oh, my little boy has grown so much!" Mum said as she squished his big cheeks in her small fragile hands. After explaining everything to my mum about him and how he was famous now, mum obviously let him stay since she loves him like a son.

By now it was almost 10:30 pm and i was tired.

"mum I'm going to sleep, Seungkwan you can stay up or come to bed."

"I think I'll be going to bed too. Thank you for letting me stay I'll be going now!"

"Good night mum! I love you"

I went upstairs and felt footsteps behind me. I thought it was Seungkwan so once I got to my door, I turned around to talk to him for a second but realised he wasn't there. I yelled his name and he came upstairs.

"Yes?"

"Oh um, the guest room is under construction so you'll have to sleep in my room," I said while rolling my eyes.

"Okay. But I won't be sleeping on the floor. This diva needs his beauty sleep. " He said pushing past me into my room.

I rolled my eyes and thought about those footsteps I had heard earlier. I kinda zoned out until Seungkwan snapped in my face, making me snap out of my thoughts.

(a/n: btw during this whole time he's been carrying a small bag with him. This bag had all his travelling things, including pyjamas.)

I entered the dark room and turned on the lights, before opening the closet. I felt comfortable around him but I am a girl, after all, so I changed inside the bathroom while he changed in the closet. My PJs were a onesie in the shape of a unicorn.

After the both of us got changed and did our night routines, I went out of the bathroom. "Awwww! My little y/n still wears onesies to bed!" I got embarrassed so I jumped to my bed and hid my face in the pillows. I felt a dip in the bed and turned to see Seungkwan covering himself with the covers.

My room looked like this:

(If you want, you can specialise the room to your liking in your imagination. Just make sure one side of the bed is always against the wall.)

Since the bed was stuck to the wall, I accommodated myself next to the wall

Since the bed was stuck to the wall, I accommodated myself next to the wall. I slipped under the covers and lied in the fetal position with my back to Seungkwan since I was still embarrassed. Soon after we both fell asleep.