2.

{On Maripos}

We were walking down Maripos, the only noise in the silent path was the leaves crunching below us.

"What do you think is happening with mum and dad?" Luca asked suddenly startling me slightly.

"Look I think you're old enough to know," I said kneeling down and turning to the side holding his hands and looking him in his curious little eyes. I continued, "Some people fall in love but not with the right person, and when that happens they can get mad at each other. But if mum and dad were to stop being together, you would still get to see them both. Is that okay with yo-"

I was interrupted by someone who tripped over on me, falling over me and knocking me over too in the process. I was never the type of person to like fighting with people or making them feel bad so I just stood up and turned around to help whoever had fallen.

"Oh my god are you okay? I'm sorry I should've stepped away from the path," I asked hurriedly helping the man pick up his phone and helping him stand up too.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him up using all my strength possible. "Again I'm really sorry for this, I was just a bit distracted," I kept talking to the man while taking the leaves one by one out of his hair.

"Oh it's fine, I'm okay. I should've seen where I was going, I'm very sorry." He said while dusting his pants. He looked up for a moment and made eye contact with me for just a moment before turning back to his pants but he quickly looked back up at me. I was still taking dry leaf pieces out of his hair so I didn't notice his stare.

"Y/N? Is that you?!"

"Excuse me?" I asked him not fully understanding what he said since he was talking very quickly. He grabbed my hand out of his hair making me look at him in the eyes.

"Y/N... it is you! How do you not remember me?!"

"I'm sorry I have really bad memory, who are you?"

"Still the same forgetful y/n I remember. It's me 승관! (Seungkwan)"

When I heard the name Seungkwan the memories came flashing back. He was my best friend my entire life. We never stopped being friends but he moved away and we texted each other every day until one day, I got a certain text from him.

Divaboo🐤:
Hi, this is Tiffany. I'm ordering you to stop talking to Seungkwan. Don't even try to talk to him or I'll break up with him. (of course i chose tiffany lol sorry to you tiffanys out there)

(You knew he was happy with her so you decided to not try anything.)

Y/N🐨:
Why are you doing this? It's not like I'm trying to take him away from you.

Divaboo🐤:
You better stop testing me. I'm blocking your number and don't try to contact him.

A little notification popped up on my phone. It read: "You can no longer message this number as they have blocked you. If this is incorrect, please contact XXXXXX."

The years passed and I never forgot about him. He was my best friend and I loved him as a friend whether that bitch kept us separated or not. My home screen on my phone was a selfie he had taken with my phone the day before he left.

 My home screen on my phone was a selfie he had taken with my phone the day before he left