6.

==================================================================================

The next morning I woke up to snoring coming from all the rooms. I laughed quietly as I stretched. After stretching I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I stood up from my uncomfortable makeshift bed and walked to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and showering, I left the bathroom and suddenly I heard a strong growl coming from my belly. I stopped walking and gently rubbed my belly. I felt my belly warm up from the friction but it was still growling. I sighed and put on a shirt and shoes I had thrown around somewhere in the living room. (Extra points if you remember where he left the shoes lmao)

 I opened the door feeling the cold doorknob turn in my touch. I grabbed the nearest jacket since it's almost winter and walked outside. I locked the door and since it was early there wasn't a sound heard except the keys rustling in my hand. After locking the door I put my hands in my pockets and began walking to the nearest shop. I focused on the crunching of the snow below my feet and walked quietly to the shop. The sky was grey with snow slowly descending from it. I covered my mouth with the mouth cover that was inside the pocket of the jacket and hurried a bit as I felt the cold wind getting stronger.

I passed by the pet shop where griffin saw the bunnies yesterday. The store seemed quiet and there was not many customers since it was still very early. I made sure no cars were coming and ran across the street. As I crossed I felt the cold wind hitting my face and drying out my eyes.

I walked inside the small shop and heard the bell ring announcing my entrance.

I walked over to the bunnies griffin had seen and noticed someone walk up to me to see the bunnies.
I ignored their presence and continued to pet the grey bunny with one blue eye and one green eye with a black spot on his right ear. Suddenly I heard the person next to me chuckle and suddenly the bunnies near them began to run away. I looked over and saw griffins ex pulling on the bunnies ears.

"Can you fucking stop?"

He turned and looked at me with a disgusting smirk on his face.

I called over a worker and told them I was going to buy the bunny. They took the bunny and walked away.

As I got to the section where they had the bunny cages, food and toys, I felt a person getting close to me. From the edge of my eye I saw him. It was Matt (griffins ex).

"How can you even live with that little bitch of a sister you have."

"Fuck off before you embarrass yourself."

"Ooo short stuff has balls wow." I stayed quiet at his stupid remark and kept grabbing the things needed for the bunny.

"Ya know your sister is suicidal right? No wonder your parents abandoned you, if my children were like you I would dump them too."

He was testing me but I wasn't going to let him get the best of me, so I stayed quiet and kept walking around the store.

"Your sister isn't even good at anything, I dated her out of pity for her." 

This made my blood boil. By now I was done paying for everything and was about to leave the shop when he said that.

I reacted quickly and grabbed him by the arm. I twisted his arm and he landed on the ground. He was screaming for someone to call the police but I didn't care, I held him down and put my knee on his back. Then I did something I knew I would regret. I knew I needed to act fast since police were probably on their way, I put his hand under my knee and grabbed his wing. I put my foot on the wing to keep it still and snapped it right in half with my hands. He screamed in pain as I broke his wing. He began kicking and screaming for someone to help him. I knew the police were coming so I might as well break the other wing. I broke the other wing in the same manner. By now he was crying in agony and I could hear the police sirens getting closer.

I grabbed griffins bunny and everything I bought and flew as fast as I could home. The thoughts of what the police would do to me once they caught me were circling around my head making nervous and worried. My lungs burned as I flew faster and faster making strong turns. Trying to hide from the police and get home to give the bunny to griffin before getting caught. I got home and struggled to get the keys out of my pocket. My hands were shaking and my voice was unstable. I dropped everything but the bunny by the door and flew to the living room, by now everyone but griffin were awake and doing random things.

I screamed at them to listen to me. They all turned at me with confused faces. I explained everything that happened and they all looked at me with big eyes.

"I- I don't have much time before they catch me so before they catch me I need you all to do me a favor."

"What is it? We'll do anything." Said moonbin confidently as he stood up.

"I need you to protect griffin. She's not safe. Don't leave her for a minute. Don't let her be alone. You have my permission to live here with her. No matter what happens don't tell her where I am. She's capable of trying to come to me and I don't want her to get her wings dirty for my crimes."

"Who do we need to protect her from?" Asked sanha as he looked at me with a panicked expression on his face.

"Herself."

By now I could hear the sirens coming towards my house. I panicked and grabbed the small and fragile bunny out of my jacket pocket.

"Here take him and give it to griffin. Tell her to talk to him if she feels alone. Tell her that this bunny is from me as a gift. Tell her to treasure him and care for him with all her love."

I gently placed the bunny in mjs hands. Quickly after I ran upstairs to see if griffin was asleep still. I quietly walked into the room to not wake her. I could hear the sirens coming closer and closer. My eyes began to sting as I felt the tears slowly crawling out. The knot in my throats felt bigger than a baseball. As soon as I saw griffin sleeping peacefully, I sighed and calmed down as much as I could. I sat on the edge of the bed and caressed her hair enjoying my last moments with my sister. I saw the stain I left on her bed from my flowing tears. I smiled at her small face and left a note for her on the bedside.

Dear bumblebee,

When you wake up I won't be at home. Or anywhere near you. Don't try to find me. Please. I will come back as soon as I can I promise.
I left the guys in charge of you. They will live with you and care for you. If you want poppy can stay too.
Take care of Venus. He's your new bunny. He's very sweet and soft.
I'm afraid I must go now but know I love you.

-Your Big Brother

My tears stained the note and some words were blurry with the salty substance that had wet the small pink paper.

As I finished writing the last r I heard the police burst into the house. Before they woke up griffin with all the noise I walked downstairs as fast and as calmly as I could.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs I put my hands up in surrender. My legs were shaky and my knees felt like jelly. I got on my knees while my friends watched sadly. I swear I saw jinjin crying out of the corner of my eye. They handcuffed me and the cold metal rubbed against my wrists making them sensitive. They tied up my wings and in that moment I realised.

There's no escape to this.