4.

I woke up at 3:00 am because I heard something hit a wall. Seungkwan's arm was placed over me by accident so I kinda struggled to turn around since his arm was heavy to me. I moved my head and saw that same figure from last night standing at the foot of my bed.

I rubbed my eyes hoping it would work like last night but this time when I opened my eyes it was crawling towards me. It scared me so I screamed and turned around stuffing my face into my pillow. I squeezed my eyes shut and felt Seungkwan sprint to the foot of my bed.

When I opened my eyes I saw an equally tired and confused Seungkwan sitting at the foot of the bed staring at his hands. I crawled towards him and asked what happened while hugging my legs.

"I touched the thing and it disappeared... I- I really don't know what happened..."

"Thank you.." I said while hugging him.

"Mhm, I won't let anything hurt you." He said while hugging me back and caressing my hair.

I crawled back to my spot with Seungkwan close behind. Just as I was about to fall asleep I heard the front door slam shut. I gasped at the sudden noise and held onto the sheets. Seungkwan was about to get up again but I told him not to worry because I already knew who it was.

"Who is it then and why are they slamming doors at 3 in the morning?"

I sat up and sighed. I patted the spot next to me motioning him to sit next to me. He sat up and covered his legs with the blanket since it was pretty cold out still.

I explained everything about my father and by the end, I was crying.

He engulfed me in a bear hug while kissing my forehead. (You're the type of best friends who are very touchy 😂) I was still crying so he looked at me with his big brown eyes and said,

"Don't cry! I promise I'll never leave you." He seemed serious so I gave him a small smile before laying back in bed for the second time.

{The Next Morning}

I woke up and the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was a sleeping Seungkwan. He seemed so peaceful and tired so I let him sleep. His phone began to buzz like it was a phone call, so I reached over and saw a girl was calling him. Before I could answer, he took the phone out of my hand.

{ I'm too lazy to make a conversation on the phone lmao sorry)

"Who was that?" I asked innocently.

"Jeonghan hyung. I know he looks like a girl."

"He's in your group right?"

"Yeah, he's in the vocal team with me."

After our small conversation, we went downstairs and I made breakfast for all of us.

I decided to go all out and made chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, and cut up fruit. I made my mum tea, I made chocolate milk for Luca, and I grabbed two cups and orange juice for me and Seungkwan. (I have no idea okay I made this irl for breakfast and I just decided to roll with it 😂😂)

While everyone ate breakfast Robert stomped down the stairs and out the door. He never forgets to slam the door on his way out.

We sat in in awkward silence until mum broke it.

"So how did you sleep?" She asked trying to distract us from what had just happened.

"Good! Her bed is very warm." He smiled at mum trying his best not to be awkward. "He kicks while he sleeps," I said while rubbing a new bruise I had gotten last night on my low thigh near my right knee. Mum laughed and I counted it a victory.

After breakfast, we all began doing our own things. Luca started playing with his legos and mum started reading a new book.

That day I had worked so I grabbed my uniform, wallet, a jacket, and house keys before asking Seungkwan,

"I have to go to work, do you want to come with me? If you want you can stay."

"Okay I'll go,"