Prologue

"This is our happily ever after."

This place ached with familiarity. Even in the pitch black darkness. The person they were searching for would be here. They had to be. Every second that they wasted was another life memory lost. The witch they had made contact with said this was the place the body was behind held at.

And somehow they had believed him. Why would he lie? The deal the two of them made was crystal clear. Help find Elias Perro and their life would be spared or not take the deal and die a slow painful death. There was a coldness to the air as black boots crunched against the dead leaves. The small storage facility that held their target was only a few spaces away from them.

Maybe when this was all said and done that they could finally have a happy ever after. But that was wishful thinking. Happily ever after didn't exist. At least not in this world. The real world that is. Only monsters existed and with them death always seemed to follow.

The inside of the storage building was a lot bigger then the outside had let on. The only source of light was coming from the moon outside, shadows danced across the musky grey brick walls. The air stale tasting. This was it. He was here. He had to be.

And they knew exactly where the target was hiding. In storage locker 1789. Without any hesitation they stepped towards the long hallway. The only sound was the clicking of the boots against the concrete floors and the steady breath that slipped out of their mouth. Their green eyes looking at every locker that they past. Making their way down the darkened hallway, towards the largest room this building held.

Silver flashed against their eyes as they took in a deep breath. Eyes taking in the four digit number. This was it. Welcome back Elias. It's been one hell of a ride trying to find you.

Without any hesitation the door was swung open, revealing a sleek back coffin. They stepped towards the coffin as anticipation burned throughout their veins. They reached for the top of the coffin. A tall muscular figure only inches away. She couldn't help but smile.

She did it. She finally found him. And for a brief second all the pain, all the sadness, the betrayal that had come in the lifetimes they spent alive went away. He hadn't changed one bit. He still looked like the same person from the last time she saw him. A smile etched across her pink lips before she spoke.

"Time to wake up big brother. It's been far too long."

Vote-Comment-Etc

A/N- Sorry for the short prologue. I hope you guys enjoy it. I'll try to get chapter one up as soon as I can. I'm hoping tomorrow or Wednesday. I have a couple of ideas that I have planned for this book and I hope you guys like them. Sorry for the lack of The Originals and Hayley as well but I promise they'll be here soon.

Dedicated to carlydavis_98