[03]

"Distance means so little when someone means so much." Unknown

Her heart was beating wildly against her chest that her ears rang with every step, his cold hands pulling her away from the house she had once called home. Tears stung at her forest green eyes as she kept her sadden gaze upon the large dark empty house. The memories of her life crashing through her very thought, like a hurricane ripping through a village as he pulled her towards safety. The bright moon illuminating enough light for them to see as they step into the shadows. Taking a sharp left and down a cramped alleyway. Her mind continued to drag her through darken thoughts as they begin to turn towards her eldest brother Elias.

What was to become of him? Her breath tighten in her throat at the very thought of her brother finding the corpses of their mother and father laying in the chairs, the life they once held drained from them. From the monstrous vampires that darkened the small French town they once had called home. What if he was already dead? She had to tear her thoughts away from such horrible thoughts. She couldn't think like that.

She had to believe that Elias was still alive somewhere, safe and unharmed. The only reason she had escaped from the fate her mother and father had shared was because of Tiberius. One of her fathers assassins and her lover, one her family never knew about.

If her father had found out about the affair between the two of them, death would only follow on their wake. And she cared to much about the older boy. Maybe even love him. And as this very moment was the only family she had left. She fought back the rest of the tears, stumbling to catch her balance as they came to a sudden halt. She stared at the back of the taller boys head, his jet black hair sticking up on the back of his head.

He turned around, his dark brown eyes facing her before he pushed her up against the creamy grey stone. Confusion crashed across her face as he look down at her, placing a finger against his lips as if to silence her. His head snapped to the right of them, listening to the faint footsteps that were marching towards them. She watched as he swallowed his breath, waiting for the humans to emerge from the shadows that had pranced around them. She knew the risk he was taking. Hiding her not only from the vampires that lurked on this town but from the very brotherhood he was born into.

If they were both caught they'd both be sentence to an execution. The footsteps grew more quiet, and the threat they thought were lurking was now long gone.

"Tiberius," her voice was barley above a whisper. Her voice raw and full of emotions.

"I promise I'll get you out of here." He whispered, placing a quick kiss to her pasty forehead. "I'll be your family now."

The tears that threaten to spill before we're finally set free. She sobbed into his chest. His hands running into her hair as he comfort her from the loss of her family. Her family was dead. And at this very moment so was she.

End Of Flashback

Loud screams pierced throughout the dense forest as Elias pinned Rebekah up against a large tree trunk. His lips dragging across her neck as her fingers dug into the back of his grey leather jacket. They had just gotten the Mikaelson's back and since then Rebekah and Elias couldn't keep their hands off one another. To addicted to the others tender touches they be stored upon one another. His lips traveled towards her ear, nipping slightly at the tender flesh before whispering inappropriate things into her ear.

Rebekah chucked at his childish behavior. Pulling his face back towards her and taking his lower lip into her mouth. A low growl erupted deep from within his chest as his hands gripped at her waist. Pulling her closer to him. There was another loud scream.Tearing them from one another as they looked around at the green scenery.

The sound of Elijah's stern voice came in the distance. "Kol please!"

A few seconds the screams died down and Elijah spoke again. "Thank you."

Elias chuckled into another kiss, his green eyes burning with desire as he looked at Rebekah. After a few more kisses Rebekah's hands found Elias chest and pushed him away from her. He can't help but tilt his head at her quick actions. She smirks at him, and he goes back.

"Enough." Rebekah playfully whispers, and this time Elias obliges to her order. "We should probably get back to the others."

"As you wish love. But later tonight you're mine." Elias places a quick kiss to Rebekah's temple, nodding in agreement.

Elias smiles once more. The warmness of the sun beating down against their faces as they make their way back towards the rest of the group. The sound of Elijah and Freya talking leads them back towards the group. They were already setting a plan in action to bring Klaus back home with them. Elias watched as Elise jumped right into the conversation about bringing Klaus back, as if she hadn't just come into the picture.

In fact he was quite surprise with how quick Elise and the rest of the Mikaelson's had gotten along. It's like she belong with them. And even if she hadn't gotten along with anyone of them she still would have fit in with him. Elias wrapped his arm around Rebekah's waist, pulling her closer to his side. Placing another small kiss to her cheek. Whatever the plan was he was happy to help.

Even if that meant killing a few people in the process. Whatever it took too bring Hope back her family. And besides Klaus has suffered enough at the hands of Marcel and today that was going to change.

"I can still sense that Klaus is still in New Orleans." Freya states, catching Elijah's full attentions as he wipes his victims blood from the corner of his mouth. "But I can't tell exactly where if I'm not in the city myself."

"Yeah, well that's going to be a problem." Hayley answers stepping over one of the many dead bodies that laid around them. "I have contacts in New Orleans and the place is crawling with vampires who happen to hate all of us."

"Will what ever the plan is, it needs to happen now." Added Elise, placing her hands on her hips. "We're running out of time."

"It's not like it's a pub crawl." Freya shoots back at Elise. "I don't wanna stay longer then we need to."

"Wait we're not doing this today our we?" Kol pipes up as he glances around at all of us. His chin caked with blood.

"Hasn't Klaus suffered enough?" Rebekah challenges, sending daggers towards Kol.

"Yes! And I've died twice." Kol spits out with heat. "I'm not about to give Marcel a shot at third."

Elise and Elias exchange glances both understanding where each are coming from. If it was Elise in Klaus position Elias would rip through the whole town of New Orleans if that meant rescuing her from danger. And he knew she would do the same. Even if they spent centuries apart they were still brother and sister. And nothing could ever change that. His sister, his responsibility.

"Enough." Elijah response, getting up from the ground. "We're all in danger. We free Niklaus today. Even if we have to burn that city to the ground ourselves."

Vote-Comment-Etc

A/N- Chapter three is finally up and ready to go. Can we please talk about how hot that gif is he is so handsome. I don't know if I'll be able to get chapter four up tomorrow since I'm going out of town for a couple of hours but I will try my hardest to push one out. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if there's anything I that you see that you think could work on please let me know. Criticism is really appreciated.

Thank you guys for all the amazing support as well. I love you guys from the  bottom of my heart and wanna thank you for the amazing journey you guys have given me. Lots of love- Tori

Dedicated to Kandii395

And sorry if there's any grammar mistakes. I'll try to fix as much as I can.