[02]

"The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again." Charles Dickens

Hope was was asleep no, the large farm house all but quiet as the three adults sat in the living room. All that they needed to say caught in their throats as the silence of the night was thick between them. Hayley and Elias had a plan to rescue the Mikaelson's but that had went out the door when Elias went missing. Hayley had mentioned something about a wolf, the last one in her family. The key to getting the Originals back once and for all and out of Marcel's hand, and they couldn't rest until they found her.

Their plan was going to be different now that Elise was back in the picture. Something Elias and Hayley had talked about as soon as they walked through the front door of the farm house. Both of them ached for the touch of their lovers, to see them again, to hold them. To start a family that had been torn away from the both of them. To bring Klaus back to Hope, the key that holds Klaus redemption so they thought.

They were so close to finding the cure to save Elijah and Kol, to bring Hope back to her family. To give her the family that neither one of them never had. Elias and Hayley exchanged quick glances as they sat across from one another, all the words were there they just weren't coming to the surface. And Elise still hadn't explain how she was alive and in one piece, and how she knew exactly where to find him.

"We should head out by dawn." Elias was the first to speak. Slicing through the silence air. "If we wanna find Keelin."

Hayley nodded eyeing the younger Perro sibling before her eyes landed on Elias. Clearing her throat before speaking. "Mary will watch Hope while we head to find the last Malraux werewolf."

"We'll get them back Hayley." Elias was trying to give Hayley some relief that she would see Elijah again. But he wasn't only saying those words to Hayley as well but for himself and Rebekah. Because he fucking missed the Original sister. "We have too."

-----

Hayley was the first one to step out of the car, Elise and Elias following after her as they look across the street to the bar that held the key to getting the Originals back. To bringing their family back and even rekindling old ones. The streets of Austin, Texas was buzzing with life as they crossed the street and towards the bar. Elias was the first to the door, holding it wide open as he waited for the two brunettes to enter before him. The smell of musty smoke and sex filled the large busy bar.

"I'll grab us a seat." Elise yelled over the loud voices of the other humans as she made her way towards the back. Sitting down at a table while Hayley and Elias still stood in the same spot.

"She's definitely your sister." Hayley stated, smirking as Elias green eyes landed on his sister. "So, when this is all said and done what do you plan on doing?"

Elias shrugged, his eyes never leaving his sister. "I don't know. Lets get Hope her family back first and then I'll get back to you."

Hayley smirked again, making her way towards Elise as Elias just watched. He really didn't know what his plan was after they found the Originals. It had never crossed his mind. He was only concerned about taking care of Hope and Hayley while trying to help bring them back. He'd never thought his sister would step back into the picture again. The fact that she was alive changed everything in more ways then one.

The two brunettes were chatting away like they were long time friends only glancing towards Elias every few minutes as he made his way to the bar to grab them drinks. Their target in sight as the werewolf was paying no attention to the threat that was watching her every move. Elias waved the short blonde hair bartender over to his side. Giving him the drink order as he slide over a hundred dollar bill onto the counter top. Telling him to keep the change all while keeping his eyes set on the dark haired werewolf.