Yoosung x Reader~•3•~

A/N:Hiya hope your enjoying the story!But I put a pointer on what I mean about F/S/J and the stories will be 5 pages each now!
F/S/J~Favourite Stone Jewel
Part Three
Pink Blush

Yoosung's POV

Thank God that my classes are over for the weekend.Finally I can relax with
Y/N, cuddle with her, go on dates with her, watch movies with her, cook with her, kiss h-
I-I mean!Uhm...I would like to if she lets me..
A-Anyway I should get her flowers!No...to cliché.Chocolates?Nah..Wait.
Jewellery!I'll get her a F/S/J necklace.I hope she will like it.

Y/N POV

You eventually cleaned your whole apartment from floors to furniture.

Once you were done glancing around the place with a satisfied look you launch onto your couch looking at your phone for hope to her a "ding" noise and a notification on your phone from the blonde.

An hour later

After giving up many minutes ago about going on a date, you decided to look through your wardrobe to see what clothes you had. You picked out a F/C knee high dress that you thought the possibility would still stand to go out with your boyfriend so you laid it out on your bed.You found a black pair of high heels with a detailed design on them.And finally to top the look off you found a beautiful sparkly black flower clip to go on your hair.

Sighing you looked at your outfit wondering what Yoosung would say if you were going out tonight.Looking down disappointed that you weren't going out with your lover you decided to check your phone again to see who was online.
You found Jumin online, surprisingly without Jaehee so you decided to log in.

Y/N has entered the chat room

Jumin:Oh hello Y/N.
Y/N:Hey Jumin...
Jumin:What's wrong?Did 707 say something to upset you?Or maybe it was that jerk,Zen.
Y/N:No, no.It's just I'm disappointed.Yoosung hasn't text me to go out with him this evening.
Jumin:Oh...Well maybe he's just busy.Give it another half hour then I would call him.
Y/N:It's 5:45pm though.He would usually text or phone me at 5:00pm.
Jumin:Hm...Okay well.I'm sure he will get back to you soon enough.If I were you I would get ready.
Y/N:Okay thank you Jumin for your advice!
Jumin:Anytime Y/N.Enjoy your soon to be date.
Y/N:Thanks!Bye!

Y/N's has left the chat room

Jumin:Damn Yoosung's lucky!

Jumin Han has left the chat room

You start to get dressed for your date with Yoosung.You put your dress on, then the shoes and hair clip.
Afterwards you put on your makeup that Yoosung always loves and put on some F/S/J earrings.You were done with your look.
Just then you heard a knock at your door.