Jaehee x Reader~•1•~

Here we go with another story...
That I should've done days ago.
Anyway here's Jaehee's story.
(I have no clue what I'm about to write btw so please bear with me)

"Milk and Sugar?"

Part One

Jaehee

Wow I can't believe it.I actually done it.I opened my own coffee shop.

The café isn't really big, it's quite small, but it'll do.I guess I have to work with what I got, right?
Still have to get employees though.Guess I'll just put posters on lampposts.Wow so "original" Jaehee.
Wait..
Am I talking to myself?
Is this how sad I've gotten?
Ugh..
Anyway.

Y/N

What does a college student have to do to get a part time job?!
You thought to yourself as you got thrown out of the café that you work in.
Well were working in.
Basically you were working there for a couple of weeks.An easy part time job right?
The boss was very strict and arrogant.You didn't like her at all if the truth be told but you just sucked it up and kept your opinions to yourself and continued to work.
How you got fired?Well let's just say that an attractive young man came in the café and stole your job...and the owners heart.
There was no spaces left for employment so she just threw you out.
Nice, I know.

You walked down the street with you old uniform on and sighed as you looked at your shadow as you sauntered down the street.
Monday's are always the worst.

You looked for your apartment key in your pocket and was just about to unlock your door until something caught your eye.

A poster about a new coffee shop opening up around the corner of your house.(a/n:how convenient 🤔)

Is that where the old hoover shop used the be?(a/n:what am I even writing anymore?)You thought to yourself as you ripped the poster from the lamppost and brought it with you inside.

When you got inside you immediately got your phone out and typed the phone number that was on the sheet of paper.
It began to ring.

-

"Hello?"A woman asked.
"Hello is this the number for the new coffee shop?Am I correct that your trying to get employees?"You asked.

"Yes we are.Are you interested in working here?"The woman answered.

"Yeah I would."

"So can I take your name and details?"She questioned.

"Yes.My name is Y/N L/N..."

————————————————————

Hiya!
I'm really sorry I haven't updated this book in ages!I have had some personal problems at the moment and might not update as frequently as I would like to and I'm really busy with school too.
I hope you understand!
(Sorry it's this part was short)
Will hopefully update soon.