Yoosung x Reader~•5•~

A few things before this page!
F/M=Favourite Meal
F/D=Favourite Drink
Anyway hope you enjoy the last page of Yoosung x Reader!
Yoosung's POV

Oh my God.Y/N looked beautiful-no, perfect!Every time I go on a date with her I fall in love with her all over again.Though, I can't understand her.Why would she admire someone like me?A boy?A boy who plays LOLOL everyday and night?A boy who doesn't put in all of his efforts?A boy who isn't a man at all and who is gullible as hell?Why would she find that attractive?Not to mention I'm not handsome like Zen, a master hacker and comedian like Seven, wealthy like Jumin or as patient as Jaehee.So why is what I want to know...Why did she fall in love with me of all people.I may never know.

~"Yoosung don't worry about the past or future.I'm here with you in the present.So just focus on now."
I remembered what you said when you were starting to date and relaxed a bit and followed behind you.

We went to the till to get the waiter to serve us and give us a table.
We both got a table with two seats on either side of the white velvety fabric table.
I pushed Y/N chair in once she had sat down.
"Thanks!"She said as she smiled.
God her smile...I'll never get sick of it.
Once I had done so I went to go sit on my seat.
We both sat their in silence for a few seconds to look for something suitable to eat.I wanted the pepperoni pizza and Y/N wanted her favourite meal, F/M.
We ordered our drinks as well. I got some Coca~Cola and Y/N got F/D.

Once we finally ordered we finally spoke to each other.
"So Yoosung, how's your classes going?"You asked.
"U-um...Average.I guess." I stuttered avoiding eye contact.
"Well, I'm sure your one of the smartest in your year!Never give up on what you want to achieve.Remeber that!"She giggled and smiled with a red tint on her cheeks.
I blushed at her cuteness.Awww if she does any more of this she's going to be cuter than me?!That's impossible...okay...maybe she's just as adorable.
"I-I will!"I said continuing blushing.
"B-but enough about me!How about you?What's been happening?"I asked.
"Nothing really..Except I saw Jaehee and Zen at the town centre shops today."She replied.
"Oh?"I said smirking.
"Yeah.Not to mention they were holding hands!"
"OooOooOo~!"I said smirking even more.
"Well we will see what will happen..I ship them so much though!"Y/N said like a fan girl.
"Heh...so do I."I agreed.

Once we got our food and drinks, we had general chit-chat.
A couple of hours had past and we decided it was time to go.So I payed for the meal even though Y/N insisted.

We got in my car and I drove Y/N home which only took 10 minutes.

Y/N POV

Tonight was amazing.Perfect in fact.I never knew Yoosung could be such a gentlemen.I'm charmed!
He walked me to my front door and stopped as I unlocked the door.
I turned around so I could face him.

"Thanks so much for tonight!I really enjoyed it!"I thanked him.
"No problem Y/N!Your worth it."
(L'Oreal Paris theme 😋)

"Hehe!We should definitely do this again soon.But do you wanna come in my house to get something to drink?Or?"I asked.
"I would love that!"He smiled cutely.

He came in for 35 minutes while drinking his tea and talking to me.

"Hey Y/N...I've been thinking about this, for quite some time.Do you talk to Zen, Seven and Jumin regularly.Like a lot?"Yoosung said curiously.
"Um, yeah!I talk to them at least three times a week."I replied.
"Oh.."He sighed with a disappointed expression on his face.

Just at that Zen text me saying,
"Hey Y/N!Did you go out with Yoosung?If not your always welcome to my place.😉"
I read the message out to Yoosung and he pouted.
He folded his arms.
"Yoosung..."I rolled my eyes.But just then I got another message.A message from 707.
"Heya Y/N!Whutcha doin'?If your not doing anything then please feel free to meet me at a café or something!"

As I read that to Yoosung he pushed me down on the couch taking my phone off me.
"Y/N, Please only look at me, talk with me and love me.I don't want you talking to any other guy.Please?"Yoosung said slowly and clearly.
"Yoosung.."I started and put my hand on his cheek, "I loved you when I first laid my eyes on you.Even if I talk to Zen, Jumin, 707 or whoever..I am always thinking of you!So there is no possible way that I will fall for anyone else but you!"I explained.
Yoosung's eyes widened and he sat on the couch again.
You saw that his eyes were full of tears.

"But why?"He said through tears.
"Why do you love me?Why don't you choose 707, Zen or Jumin?Why do you find me attractive?Who do you go out with me?Why?WHY IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!?"Yoosung burst into tears.
You hugged him and said calmly and reassuringly,
"The reason why I love you is because I love you...That's the reason.I find you the most perfect person there is.So please...Why do you question my love for you."You questioned.
"...It's just because I'm scared that you will leave me...And I'm jealous because your talking to other people."Yoosung admitted.
"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry."
Just then he turned round and gave you a passionate kiss.
Your eyes widened but then as you melted into the kiss, you closed them.

Moments passed and the two of you split the kiss.Looking each other's blushing faces you said smiling,
"I've noticed this...you have a cute pink blush!"You smiled as he did so too.

Hope you enjoyed my first story in this Mystic Messenger x Reader fanfic! Yoosung is my favourite character so I started with him.Hope you don't mind.
I'm either going to do 707 or Zen next. I will start that story and upload it next Friday 'cause I have to think about a new scenario etc.

Anyway thanks!
~Yours Truly x