Zen x Reader ~•5•~

Reminder: F/C=Favourite Colour and F/F=Favourite Flowers
"My love is like a red,red rose."
Part Five

Your P.O.V

Picking out an outfit for tonight was "stress-free"...not.
You were freaking out because you didn't know what to wear.Was it casual fancy?Medium fancy?Or extreme fancy?!
You tried to calm yourself down and breathed in and out.
You looked into your wardrobe and sighed.
You saw a F/C dress with lace and sequence on it.You looked at it deciding if it was suitable.
You wanted to look for a more casual wear outfit but not too sloppy.
A black suede skirt caught your eye.Smiling you took it out and admired it and put it on your bed.
Searching for a top was fast.You couldn't take your eyes off of a F/C gypsy top that had little details on the top.You put the top beside the skirt.

Finding accessories wasn't difficult.You almost immediately saw a black glittery belt and black shoes to go with your skirt.An aqua flower clip would brake up the darkness so you took that as well.
Putting it on you turned around to see how it looked in the mirror.
You smiled and sighed, relieved that you eventually found something.
You put on your everyday makeup but put on winged liner that went successful (somehow).

You checked the time on your phone to see that it was 6:15.
Going to your dressing table you done your hair and put the flower clip in it.
Just then you heard your doorbell ring and you walked to the door.
Opening the door revealed the handsome model with a Tux on.
Your eyes widened and your cheeks went a bit red.
He chuckled and handed you a bouquet of your F/F.
"Princesses need a bit of sweetness in their life's."He smiled.
"Oh God...thank you so much!I didn't get you anything tho.I'll pay for both of our meals if you want!"I panicked.
"Heheh...Hah..Hahahaha!"Zen laughed.
"Oh god...Why are you so cute!?No I gave you F/F's because it's a gentleman thing.You don't have to do anything in return."He smiled widely.
"Oh right..."You blushed.
"Anyway let's go!"He grabbed your hand.
"O-Okay."You said as you put the flowers on the table before he lead you to his car.
"Woah...this is your car?"You were astonished.
"Yip!Ladies first."He said opening the door of his newly polished sports car.
"Thanks."You got into the car and in a few seconds later you quickly drove away to your house towards the city.

The conversation in the car was just general chit-chat.You were glad that you were comfortable around him.

Arriving at the restaurant your jaw dropped and your eyes widened at the size of the building.Zen smiled at this but you didn't notice the slight redness on his cheeks.
"You like the look of it?"Zen asked curiously.
"...no..."You stared him right in the eye.
"W-What?You don't?...Aw well do you wanna go somewhere el-"You cut him off.
"I LOVE it!This place looks amazing!Thanks so much for bringing me here!"You gave him a large smile and hugged him really tight.
He went red at this but then hugged back.
"Anything for you princess.."He said softly with a smile.
You broke the hug and grabbed his hand.
"Well why are we just standing here?C'me on!I'm starving!"You giggled.

You led him to the reception and asked for a table. A waitress led the two of you to a table.Once the both of you sat down she handed the both of you the menus.
She stopped and looked at Zen.
"Your that supermodel, Zen, right?"She asked.
"Yeah I guess I am."Zen said with a smile.
"Oh...Um..Do want to go out for lunch tomorrow?It's just I really like your photo shoots and I just wanna say to people that I've met you.I want to get to know you too!"The waitress pleaded.
"Uh..sorry but I'm busy tomorrow and it would be rude of me to plan arrangements during my date with my beautiful girlfriend. Wouldn't it?"Zen smirked.
"Ah...O-of course..I understand..Excuse me."She walked away with embarrassment.
"Girlfriend?"Your cheeks went red.
"Oh sorry I meant friends...unless."Zen stood up and bent across the table and lifted your chin with his hand."You want us to be something more and he leaned in and pressed his lips with yours.
When Zen pulled back he smirked.Everyone whistled and cheered.
Your face was beet red and Zen's cheeks were red too.
"We should do that more."He said still smirking.
You couldn't reply.You just stared at him with a flustered face, trying to figure out what just happened.
"Goddamn your adorable."He smiled.

Please Read!
========================
Well that's the end of Zen's Scenario.I hope you enjoyed it.I still have a lot of characters to do.I'm going to do 707 next but it's going to be delayed for a week.I'm really sorry but I'm busy next week so I don't have much free time.To make up for it I will upload the delayed chapter and the one after that the same day and week.So basically I'll be uploading 2 chapters two weeks from now.
Also I've noticed that at the end of my Vlyadlyn fanfic I've put most of my.."Announcements" I guess you could say😂.But I will be writing a new "announcement" there soon enough (all I'm going to say is get watching Diabolik Lovers).
Anyway that's it and thanks for reading!

~Charlotte x

========================