Jumin x Reader ~•3•~

A day early cause I'm sick so I'm off😷.
Enjoy~

"My New Boss."
Part Three

Y/N

Wow.I wasn't expecting that to go so well, and so...surprisingly?I don't really know what to say about Jumin's actions but, I'll not argue.
Well who wouldn't want to get a handsome rich guys number?

I went home that day with a sigh of relief that the job interview was over.I couldn't deal with the stress no longer.But my mind is still spinning with questions and confusion.
Why did Jumin ask that last question?
Why did he give me his number?
Why did he grab my wrist?

I had to distract myself somehow to keep me sane, so I went in for a shower.

After I freshened up I put lounge wear on and sat on my couch and scanned through Netflix.After minutes of browsing and finding nothing, I lost interest.
I went on my phone to check my social media and see what's going on.
But I got a text.
It was an unknown number so I was kinda confused.
I went to my messages to see a bunch of numbers that I didn't recognise.
I tapped on the number to see what the person said.

Unknown
Hello is this Y/N L/N?

Y/N
Sorry who is this?

Unknown
Oh I'm sorry I didn't say who I was.It's Jumin.

Y/N
Oh Jumin!It's ok.Yeah it's me, Y/N.

Jumin
Good.I wanted to text you because of your job interview..

You gulped as you read his message.

Y/N
Yeah?

Jumin
You got the job.

You squealed and threw your hands up in the air.

Y/N
Aww thank you so much!

Jumin
In one condition..

You froze, staring at the screen as he was typing.

Y/N
And what's that?

Jumin
You need to go out to dinner with me tomorrow evening.

Your eyes widened,cheeks went red and your brain wasn't functioning.Did Jumin Han really ask you out on a date?

You needed a few seconds to get yourself back together before replying.

Y/N
Yes that would be good.What time will I meet you and where?

Jumin
I'll pick you up at your house if you don't mind sending me the address.We are going to whatever restaurant you would want.Please send me the address of that too if you don't mind.

Y/N
Y/A=*********
Restaurant Address=*********

Jumin
Okay thank you.I'll pick you up at 6:30pm, tomorrow if that's alright?

Y/N
Yeah that sounds great!See you then.

You couldn't believe it..
You, Y/N L/N..
Are going on a date with the rich and model-like Mr Jumin Han, tomorrow evening.

----------------------------------------------
Hiya so this chapter is quite short as well..sorry about that 😐.Anyway I don't know when I'll update my Jungkook x Reader cause I'm busy tomorrow and I'm going to a wedding on Saturday.I've been ill for the past couple of days so I'm sorry if my writings a bit crappy...going back to school tomorrow though😩.
Well that's all I have to say so I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will hopefully make another next Friday.