V x Reader~•3•~

Guess who's back from the dead?So basically school has been stressing me out and my friends are in a drama🙄It's the teenage life isn't it?😊Anyways I've finally had time (and the non-laziness) to update again so here is another chapter.Its pretty long but I will be updating later as well.I'll probably publish the stories in my new Mystic Messenger book too later sooo.Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter!

"Coffee."
Part Three

Breathe, Y/N...
You said to yourself as you knocked on the door twice.
It was only seconds later that you heard a clear voice saying a muted "Come in."

You twisted the handle and slowly opened the door, which revealed a blue haired male sitting on his chair at his desk.

You could tell that he was looking you up and down behind his shades.
"Y/N L/N.Please sit down."He said with a deep voice as his hand gestured to the chair in front of his desk.
You nodded and hesitantly made your way towards the black leather chair with shaky legs.
Once you had sat down he began to speak,
"So, did you receive the letter I wrote?"
"Yes I did, sir."You answered politely back.
"Good.If you don't mind Miss L/N, could I do a questionnaire about you?"He asked.
You nodded back.
You saw a smirk form on his lips.
"You don't have to be so nervous you know.You can talk to me like a friend."
You were about to nod again but quickly let out a quick "Okay" instead.

He smiled sweetly at you before looking down at his sheet of questions.

"Number One..."V went through all of the questions that were pretty simple (basically just the questions you would expect; will you work hard?, will you be reliable?, etc.)
It wasn't long until he asked the final question to you,
"Will you bring me coffee everyday?"
You looked at him weirdly.He bursted into laughter and smiled at you.
"I really like coffee, it keeps me awake and focused. A spot of milk and three sugars, I like it pretty sweet."
"Ah, do you have a sweet tooth, sir?"You smiled back at him.
"I guess you could say that. Not a fan of actual sweets though.Prefer chocolate."He admits.
You hummed in respond.
He stared at you for a couple of seconds before continuing.
"Do you like coffee Miss L/N?"
You look away trying to think of an answer.
"Um...yeah I do occasionally.Depends what I'm doing and how I'm feeling.I only really drink it in the morning and when I'm really tired."
"Oh.That's good to know.Well, if you don't mind doing me a favour, could you bring me a cup of coffee from the café round the corner?"V asked politely.
"Sure, of course."You said reaching for your purse that was in your bag.
"Y/N, what're you doing?"He questioned you.
"Um...looking for money?"You replied, confused of why he asked.
"Oh no.No way."He said sternly.
You flinched slightly when he walked around his desk to be beside you.V reached into his back pocket of his jeans and took out a black wallet that said Gucci at the front.
The only words that you could think of were:
Filthy rich.
"Here.Buy yourself a cup aswell."He said while handing you £10.
You stared at the money that up at his face to see if he was joking.To your surprise his face held a genuine smile.

Oh my God why does he have to be so attractive when he smi-
SNAP OUT OF IT Y/N!
Your thoughts were cut off by a cough.
"Take a picture if you want."Your boss smirked.
"Huh?"You said in complete confusion.
"If you want to stare at my for so long then you can take a picture."He tried to hold in his laugh while looking at your puzzled face.
"Oh my God!Was I staring at you?"You asked innocently.
V then bursted our laughing.He was laughing so hard that he was clutching his stomach.When he eventually calmed down he said back,
"Jeez, Y/N you don't know how cute you look when your so confused."He chuckled again.
Your face was bright red at this point and you could feel your cheeks and ears burning.
"U-um...I-I'll go get t-that coffee for you sir...What was it again three s-sugars and a spot of milk.
Before he could respond you grabbed the money from his hand and dashed out of the office.
V smiled after the door was slammed closed.
"What a girl."He said as he sat back down at his chair.