Jaehee x Reader~•4•~

I know I'm crap at updates..
Anyway
Merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate this holiday I hope that you will have a great year ahead of you!
I just wanted to say before this chapter that I will be releasing a couple of books:
Taekook fanfic (Jungkook x Taehyung)
Taehyung x Reader fanfic
The taekook book will probably be the first one I'll publish in 2018.
I may or may not plan to write a Mystic Messenger one shot book as well but it depends if people want it or not.
(Also thanks so much for 3k reads😊)
Anyway I hope you enjoy reading this and have a great Christmas.
I'll shut up now 😅

"Milk and Sugar?"
Part Four

Y/N
Two days felt like two hours as the hours went by so quickly.It was probably just me getting nervous and overthinking things.I spent all of my time worrying about Jaehee's reaction of seeing me again after years.
After all of the anxiety over the weekend unfortunately Monday finally came.I've always hated Mondays.

I sigh as I hear the ringing of my alarm clock.I wait several seconds before I couldn't take the constant buzzing in my ear anymore that was giving me a headache. I sighed as I struggled to get off of my bed.
Sauntering into my kitchen, I searched for cereal with my blood shot and hooded eyes. Once I put the food in the bowl and added milk into it I walked very slowly to the T.V. and couch.

I watched many morning shows until I checked the time.

11:00a.m.

...
I blinked a couple of times before gasping and then gulping down my breakfast as I rushed into the bathroom to take a shower.
"How could I get up at this time?!"
I said to myself.

I washed myself as fast as I could and changed into the first matching clothes you saw in my wardrobe.

While brushing my hair and doing my makeup I got a phone call from an unknown number.

I accepted the call and said,
"Hello?"
"Hi is this Y/N?"The person said back.
"Um yeah, can I ask who's calling?"You replied.
"It's Jaehee it's just to say that you don't have to rush to the coffee shop.You don't officially start your shift until 1:30."Jaehee continued, "I'm really sorry I totally forgot to tell you yesterday."
"It's okay I'll see you at 1:30 then?"I tried to sound happy even though you were a little annoyed.
"Okay sorry again Y/N!See you soon."Jaehee said before ending the call.
I gritted your teeth but just sighed and chuckled a bit.
I really were rushing for nothing.
Idecided to go back into the living room and watch T.V. to pass some time

I headed out of the door with my bag and phone as the time was 1:20p.m.

Since the coffee shop was just around the corner from my apartment I didn't need to leave too early.

My breathing started to become intense as anxiety about how Jaehee will react to the situation that happened ages ago.
Will she be mad?
Will she be normal?
Will she be sad?

Too many questions flooded in my head. I tried to push them away for the time being and attempted to think of more positive things like about my new job and my catch-up with Jaehee.

Before I could think anything else I stopped as I looked at the building in front of me that had a sign saying
'The Cappuccino Café'
You gulped as you entered the shop.
A little bell rang as you opened the door and a waitress came up to you.
"Hello ma'am how can I help you?"She smiled.
I smiled back saying," Um I'm looking for Jaehee?Jaehee Kang?"
"Oh are you the girl that's here for the job interview here?"The girl asked.
I nodded and smiled sweetly at her again.
"I'll get Miss Kang for you right now ma'am.Please wait a moment."The girl walked away into what looked like a kitchen.
I looked around the café and I was shocked.It looked so cute with all of the pastel colours.Even the pictures on the walls were adorable.
I got snapped out of my thought by someone saying my name. It was a voice that was so familiar to me.Too familiar...

I looked up to see my old best friend.
"Jaehee Kang..."

————————————————————
Well I hope you enjoyed that part!
The final chapter of Jaehees story will hopefully be coming out soon.
Anyway hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.