Jumin x Reader ~•4•~

Thanks so, so much for 1K reads

Thanks so, so much for 1K reads.I know it may not be a lot to some people but it is to me!
I hope you enjoy this chapter of Jumin's scenario!
(Also I'm sorry for not updating last week)

"My New Boss."

Part Four

You woke up to find yourself lying on the couch with your right hand dangling off of the edge of the couch.You saw your phone lying on your stomach and turned it on to check the time.

10:30a.m.
It read.

What time did I stay up till last night?

You tried to think back to what happened last night until your mind clicked.

Mr Han!Date today!

Was all you could think.
You stood up too fast, making yourself a bit dizzy, but ignored the feeling and ran to your kitchen which was at the corner.
You grinned as you took cereal from the cupboard and grabbed the milk from the fridge. While making coffee you giggled.When you noticed your action you placed your hand on your mouth and widened your eyes.

Why am I looking forward to this so much?

You took a few deep breathes to calm yourself, but that didn't help wipe the smile from your face.

No one in the office can saw other wise because Mr Jumin Han is a very attractive and good looking, rich man.He is intelligent too, so who couldn't fall for him at least once?
Even guys like him or find him attractive.(A/N:Does Jumin Han is-...I'll stop.😶)

You sat down with your breakfast and turned the T.V on and started to watch the news.
When you were done you put your plate and cup in the dish washer and headed towards your bedroom.
You jumped down on your bed and laid there looking up at the ceiling.You checked your phone once again to see what the time was.

11:15a.m.

You sighed as you put your phone down.

What should I do?

An idea popped into your head.You could phone your friend, F/N, to come over and help you pick an outfit.

It's 11:15a.m. though...Will she be up?

You sighed again and got up and walked towards your wardrobe.You scanned all of your clothes not finding one thing you thought was suitable.

Mr Han is a rich business man, of course he will go somewhere fancy and expensive.

I guess I have to buy a dress.

20 minutes later you got out of a shower and put on some casual clothes and shoes.You brushed your hair and put on a bit of makeup.You grabbed your purse and checked how much money you had in it.

Surprisingly have quite a lot in here.

You got your keys and locked the door behind you as you stepped outside of your apartment.

You got in your car and began making your way to the biggest shopping centre  that was close ,you could think of.

Time skip:At the shopping centre

1:05p.m.

You have been in several shops already and have not found anything yet.

When you were about to give up a little shop in the corner caught your eye.
It was a small boutique shop that had wedding dresses, prom dresses and all sorts.
You went towards it and opened the translucent glass door.

Inside was a different world of different colours.There were dresses hung up and on display.There were also rows of dresses on hangers.

You gasped and opened your mouth slightly but then quickly closed it when you saw a familiar looking person in front of you.

"Hello Miss can I help y-"She stopped as she squinted her eyes to examine your facial features.
"Y/N"She spoke again.
Your eyes widen as you realise who was talking to you.
"Rue?"You booth smiled widely at each other before hugging.
"Aww I haven't seen you in such a long time!How're you?"You asked.

"I'm great...yeah great.I'm working full time here in this boutique."Your high school friend ,Rue said.

"That good.Do you make dresses or do you just work at the counter?"You asked her.
"I actually do make dresses.Do want to try some?"She smiles.
"Yeah that's what I came here for.Well, you see, I'm going on a date with this rich guy that owns a very popular and successful business.Since he is very rich, not to mention good looking, I want to look my best,so that's why I'm here."You explained.
"Oh your going on a date?!Lucky~!Okay so do you know his favourite colour?"Rue questioned.
"I don't know if he had one.He wears grey and black a lot.."Was all you could say.

"Okay that will make a start.Come in the dressing rooms and I'll pick a few dresses."Rue showed you the way to the dressing rooms.

"Thanks."You said as you walked into one of the dressing rooms waiting for Rue to come back with different dress options.

===========================

Hiya sorry for not updating last week.I've been very busy with school (tests etc) so I haven't had much time to myself.Also I have a birthday coming up so I have to go to that.I'm also going to the city in my country on Monday-Tuesday.Hopefully I'll update during the week when I'm not busy cause I'm off next week.Anyway hope you enjoyed this part of Jumin's scenario.Will update soon.