Saeran x Reader ~•3•~

I'm was in school when I wrote this yesterday and I though I published this part but I didn't.😑Anyway hope you like it.

"My New Roommate."
Part Three

Y/N

I slowly turned my head towards Saeran to meet the stern look on of his face.
His mint green eyes pierced through my E/C orbs as he glared at me coldly.I felt something tickling my nose and I perceived that it was his breath.Thats when I realised that we were only inches away from each other's face.
I could feel my cheeks burning so I hid my face with the stuffed rabbit.
I tried to speak but when I opened my mouth nothing came out.
He suddenly sat down right in front of me on the floor.
"Why were you racking through my stuff?"His said with a poker face.
My cheeks flushed even more and I was pretty sure my whole face was a tomato at this point.
I cleared my throat before speaking,
"I'm...I'm sorry I shouldn't of looked through you stuff.But..."
My lips curved into a cheeky smile.
"Why do you have a stuffed bunny rabbit in your suitcase when your a university student?Aren't you too old to cuddle with a kids toy?"I asked still smirking.
"HEY!Don't ever say SaeSae is just a stuffed toy!"He snapped back grabbing 'SaeSae'.
He hugged it and nuzzled his face on the bunny's head.
I couldn't help but smile.
Maybe this kid isn't as bad as I thought...He's kinda cute.
I was snapped out of my thoughts by him speaking,
"I had him since I was a toddler and I've kept him ever since.My mum bought it for me for my birthday."He softly smiled.
Wow he can actually smile.

I thought for a moment before asking,
"Um, so why is it so special to you?"
His smile quickly disappeared as I asked the question.
Wrong move Y/N!Wrong move.
"It's none of your business to know my life story."He stayed coldly.
I sighed and frowned, feeling bad.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of asked you anything personal,"I started."I need to go to the bathroom.
I rapidly walked to the door but before I entered the hallway Saeran's voice said my name.
"Y/N."
I turned my head to face him, showing him I'm listening.
"Learn to keep your thoughts to yourself and keep your mouth shut."

————————————————————
Will hopefully update soon!Its snowing where I live.It's good though cause I was off school on Wednesday and I got home early on Tuesday and Friday 👾
Anyway hope you enjoyed this part!