Saeran x Reader~•3•~

Hi
I know it's been about 2 weeks since I've published any chapters in this book.Please understand that in this moment in time I cannot update as much as I want to.It's a bit complicated but I would appreciate if you could apprehend.
And also thank you so much for 5k even though I haven't been very active!
Anyway hope you like part three.

"My New Roommate."
Part Three

I roll my eyes at him and walk out of the room, walking down the hallway.
Maybe I shouldn't of looked through his belongings.I probably shouldn't have invaded his privacy.Especially cause Saerans a boy.Who knew what I could've found in there.
Before I swing the door open to the bathroom I here voices from the other side of the door.
"Have you seen that guy with the minty hair?"A girl asked.
"Oh my god yeah I have!How could you not see him?He stands out so much cause he's so attractive.I would definitely go out with him."A high pitched voice squeaked.
"Yeah I know right.I heard he's quite gothic.He suites that style do much though."A girl with a lower toned voice spoke.
Ugh not these girls.
I rolled my eyes as I could've already guessed who it was:Stacy who had the most annoying squeaky voice,Karmen the alright one but pretends to fit in, and Nadia who has the deepest voice for a female you've ever heard.I sighed and opened the door.

I walked in glancing at the three girls gossiping about Saeran.
"Why are you in here?"The girl with the squeaky voice questioned me rudely.
I scoffed and glared at her with a smirk.
"Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was a public bathroom.Not a room where three retarded girls go to gossip over how hot a guy looks."
The three girls stared wide eyed at me.
Stacy looked as if she was about to explode at any second.
I bit my tongue to kept myself from laughing and slowly walked into the cubicle.
I unlocked the door and stepped out to see the girls were still there.
I rolled my eyes internally.
Ignoring them, I went to the sink to wash my hands.
"Oh, now look who's not talking.Have you finally came to realise that you shouldn't interrupt a conversation?"Stacy asked me with an evil smirk.
I went to the dryer to dry my hands, completely blanking her.
"Wow, guess she really does know that she's a piece of dirt compared to us.Well I guess that's better for her because if she answered back she would've had to leave with a black ey-"
I turned to Stacy and slapped her across the face with the back of my hand, hard.
Because of the force of my slap it caused the annoying girl to fall back and onto the ground.

(Warning:"Strong" language)

"You bitch!"She shouted while holding her red and slightly blood stained cheek.
The other two girl's came to help and support her up

I smirked and said calmly, "Think about who your talking to, princess."

I walked to the door and slammed it behind me.

I sighed in relief of getting out of that situation.Who knew going to the toilet would be such a drama?
I closed my eyes for a few moments and took a couple of deep breathes.
I was about to walk to my dorm room until a voice stopped me.
"What happened?"
You quietly yelped and turned around to see a pair of minty blue eyes staring at you.
"S-Saeran?Oh it's you."

————————————————————
Okay so I'll probably not update very frequently because of thing the now.Hopefully in the future I will publish chapters more often.Anyway hope you liked this part and will hopefully post another soon.