Zen x Reader ~•3•~

"My love is like a red,red rose."
Part Three

You turned your head to see the handsome male wearing a black suit.He had makeup on also-Black eyeliner that actually made him more attractive, some concealer and that was basically it.
Your cheeks fired up as he whistled.You put on a shy smile and looked away from him making him snicker.
"Oh sweetheart I knew you looked beautiful but your honestly the cutest thing."Zen laughed.
You blushed a deep red and nervously laughed.
Then suddenly Zen bursted our laughing with a light tint on his cheeks.
"Oh my God!That's adorable!Y-N please say "I love you"."Zen asked while smirking.
"E-E-eh..um.."You stuttered.
"I...I love you~"You said hesitantly.
Zen then swiftly and smoothly walked towards you.He stood beside you and said,
"Well because this is a gothic romance,"He leaned closer to your ear and whispered,"Act like you love me...or if it isn't an act, that's even better..angel."He chuckled and went out of the room with no sound.
ITS A GOTHIC ROMANCE PHOTOSHOOT?!
Your eyes were wide and your face was flushed with red.Your manager laughed and sighed.
"I think he likes you!"She smiled.
"Hehehe...I'm just going to go to the bathroom.Be right back."You quickly ran to the bathroom and looked at your face in the mirror.
You said to yourself,
What the hell is wrong with me?Ehy am I so shy around him?God Y/N!Be more confident around him..I don't like him or anything!
You stepped outside again with determination to be more confident around the male model.
"Y/N please go up the steps and onto the platform."My manager told me.
In front of me was a white 3D circle with stairs all around it.It was very bright that it almost made your eyes sting.
"Yeah of course."I responded.
Zen was already up there smirking to himself.
"Hey angel how's your flustered face now?"He teased.
"It was perfectly fine before...why were you looking so close to my face anyway?"You asked smartly.
"Well it wasn't that hard to miss.You were like a red traffic light!It was funny to be honest."He chuckled to himself.
"Well at least I don't have hair like an old man!Get your hair dyed, might make you look younger."You sassed back.
"Wha?!I'M HURT!"Zen turned away from you but then smiled.
He turned back to you saying,
"So you do have a confident side."
He leaned closer to your ear,"I like it."
Your eyes widened but you controlled your blush.
"I know your trying to hide your blush!You can just see it!"He smirked.
You just glared at him smiling.

"Okay you too enough chatter lets get this photoshoot started!"Rose yelled enthusiastically.