Saeran x Reader ~•4•~

Hi I'm back from my break.Sorry again, I just needed some time off for personal reasons.Thank you so much  for waiting 😊.Anyway hope you enjoy the fourth part.

"My New Roommate."
Part Four

Saeran

God sake, Saeran why do you always have to be such a jerk?!
I mean she was searching through my stuff without permission so I should be annoyed.I was a bit harsh though...

I sighed as I contemplated to either stay or go find her.
After a few minutes of deciding I finally sped-walked towards the door and opened it.
I walked out of the room and shut the door behind me and continued to speed-walk down the corridor to the girls' bathroom.
I feel like a perv right now...

I finally got to the girl' bathroom and saw Y/N sighing.
As I got closer I saw that her expression looked a bit...
Hurt?
She didn't notice but I was standing right next to her now, staring at her.

Wait
Why am I staring at her?!
...She does look really cute though-
No you do not think like that about someone you just met.
...
She is very, very attractive though when she bites her lip out of frustrati-
NO THAT IS CREEPY SAERAN YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD!
I let out a sigh, which was louder than I intended.
I thought she heard me so I finally spoke,
"What happened?"
She let out a light gasp with her eyes widened as she turned to look at me.

She was surprised...cute.

"S-Saeran?Oh it's you."She stuttered.

Y/N I swear the god I will die because of your adorableness-Saeran you literally just met her 20 minutes ago, stop.

I cleared my throat unconsciously.
"Uh yeah, are you okay?"I asked her.

Y/N
Did this idiot just ask me if I was okay?Wow talk about bipolar.
I slightly smirked and said,
"Aw, Have you fallen for me that quick."
His eyes widen and cheeks puffed out and turned a bit red.
He avoided eye contact.
"Of course not you retard why would I fall for you?"

I laughed at the start but it finally went down to a frown.
I could tell he was staring at me.

"Are you really that sensitive?"
I looked up to meet his eyes, I could already feel the sting of tears well up in my eyes.
"Okay that can't just be me.Did anyone say anything to you?Was it me?If it was than I'm sorry but-"
I cut him off,
"No you dummy it wasn't you.It wasn't anyone, let's just go back to our dorm."

I could hear him sigh behind my as we both walked back to our dorm without a word.

————————————————————
I know nothing much has happened but in the next (final) chapter there will be more exciting(?) stuff.Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter.