707 x Reader~•4•~

Hiya!Just so you know Y/A=Your Address.
Hope you enjoy!
"A Hacker Stole My Heart."
Part Four

Saturday

Your P.O.V
When you came home from your part time job at the café around the corner from your apartment, you put your bag down and laid down on your couch.

Sighing you put your hand in your pocket to get your phone to check if anyone texted or called you.
You saw multiple messages from a number you didn't recognise.
Once you put in your password for your phone you went to messages and then the number that kept sending you notifications.

-
Hi is this Y/N's number?
It's me 707
From the party last Friday?

You widened your eyes at the messages.
~How did he get my number?I didn't give it to him at the party~
You thought for a moment but decided that you should ask him.

Y/N
Hi Seven.Yeah it's me, Y/N.Who gave you my number?Sorry if that sounds rude

You waited about 2 minutes and then your phone buzzed.

707
Well if you didn't know already, then I'll explain.I am the God Seven Zero Seven.I can access any phone number with my tremendous hacking skills and get your phone number!Or Jaehee may of have it to mewhen you two were about to leave..

Y/N
😂😂Okay?So when will I see you?

707
Uh...About 6:30pm?Is that ok with u?

Y/N
Sounds good.Will you come to my house or?

707
Yeah, can I get the address though...in a non-stalkerish way

Y/N
Lol yeah here:
Y/A
See you at 6:30 then

707
Yeah see you then😁

You smiled and put your phone on your coffee table that was in front of the T.V.
You looked up at the clock in your kitchen and saw that it was already 5:45pm.
You gasped and ran into your room and opened your wardrobe doors.
You look around and went through all of your clothes.
You found your favourite black ripped jeans and a F/C T-Shirt that had the Italian words "Ciao Bella".
You took your F/S and put your outfit on.
You put some makeup on and done your hair up the way you liked it.
You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled at the final result.
Even you had to admit-you looked good.
Checking the time on your alarm clock on your bedside table, you sighed.
You had to wait another 15minutes until Seven had to pick you up.

You couldn't help but think to yourself:
I wonder where he'll take me..maybe a restaurant in the city?A café?Diner?I dunno.Well I hope this goes well...Wait-What am I thinking?I don't even like that stupid red head!..He is cute though..But there is no way I could fall for an idiot like that..Right?

Sighing you grabbed your purse - just incase he expected you to pay for the meal.
Once you done that, you were about to sit down until you heard your doorbell ring..