Chapter One: And That Familiar Face Is My Girl

You guys might as well get your eyes out of your face cause this might or really sucks.

But let's just hope we can make this a nice one.

| | | | | | |

Sophia Taylor:

I, Sophia Taylor, who is just 17 years old, was bullied by the notorious boy in school, Zach Carter. And, you have to know that there's a word 'was'. Yes, the word is 'was' because the good news is : Zach Carter moved out of town. And I didn't get to see him anymore. For two years of not seeing him! Let's have a celebration. But, at least I'm happy with that. No more bullying, no more calling names, and –

"Sophie! Your handsome friends are here!" I was cut off by my mom. Dammit mom, stop making them blush. Yes, I would know that they're blushing right now cause of the word 'Handsome'. "Yeah, mom I'm coming down soon!" I shouted back and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. After brushing my teeth and taking a shower, I changed my clothes into a plain black T-shirt, my black shorts that are up to my knee, and my black shoes that are Converse.

Let me tell you what, I never buy white shoes. And why? It's because I always tell my mom to clean them even if there's a small dirt in it. Yes, I am that strict on shoes.

Anyways, I got my phone and went downstairs to see my best friends. Meet Dennis, Trevor, and Rick, the coolest guys in school. "Ayee! What's up?!" I said cheerfully as they saw me. "Ayeee!" They all said as they stood up and point me while smiling, showing their white teeth. I ran up to them and gave them a group hug. "I miss you guys so much." I cry out.

"Sophie, we hung out yesterday." Dennis said as we release the group hug. Yes, that's my nickname, 'Sophie'. They'd rather call me 'Sophie' more than 'Sophia'. "So? I just want to buy us a house just for the four of us and live there! So we don't need to get out!" I said excitingly.

"Oh, so you're just gonna leave mom and I?" A voice came down. I turned to look and saw my brother, smirking. Meet my brother, Harvey Taylor. He is 19 years old.

Yes, mom only, no dad. Dad left us just to date with this slutty cashier. Come on! A fucking cashier!

"Good morning, Harvs-Harvs!" I say while running up to him and planting a kiss on his cheek.

He grumbles, "I told you not to call me that."

"But I don't give a shit." I sang and shrug simply. "Sophia, your words." Mom scolds me."Mom, as if you never cursed before. I got this attitude from you, cool momma." I said.

"Well uh, Mrs. Taylor, if you don't mind, we'll borrow your daughter's body for a while." Mom and I gaped and I ran up to Rick to slap his arm.

"You perv!"

"Geez, woman. Don't you know the meaning of idiom?" Rick teases. "I meant to Mrs. Taylor if we can hang out with you!"

And now, mom and I said, "Ohhh." And I heard Rick mutter in his breath, "Women."

Mom and I said, "I heard that!"

Rick chuckles, "Bye Mrs. Taylor! We promise to bring Sophia home!"

We all said 'bye'.

And we all went inside Trevor's red car. No, it's not Ferrari, it's just Toyota.

"Where to go first?" I ask as we put on our seatbelts. Trevor is in the driver's seat and Rick got shotgun. So I'm beside Dennis.

"We'll go anywhere since there are a few weeks left before school starts." Trevor says. Yes, a few weeks before school starts. And I might have torture again.