Chapter 5:If You Want To Go In

Zach Carter:

         Words that Sophia said: "Yeah, Rick likes me. So does Dennis and Trevor."

Which means... I'm not the only one who'll court her?

Well, that's the problem.

"Zach, Zach." Her hand waves at my face, which cut my thoughts off.

"What did you say?"

"I said..." She pauses then sighs. "Nevermind."

She lowers her head and stay silent.

"Are you going to school?" I randomly asked. Wait, school's not yet starting!

Stupid Zach.

She looks up to me, "School haven't start yet. It'll start in a few weeks." Then chuckles.

Damn, that sound.

I chuckle with her, "Well, I'm gonna go back to my room. Goodnight, Phee Phee." I wink and left.

I saw her blush and she tries to cover it up but, can't. Is it because of my wink or because of the nickname I gave her?
————————
I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock.

Fucking alarm clock. Why do you have to wake me up when today's Friday?

But what's more annoying is my alarm song. 'It's Friday, Friday, got to get down on Friday...'

I don't why I put that song...

Anyways, I shut my alarm clock and turned to my window to see Sophia still sleeping.

I walk up to my bathroom and brush my teeth and take a bath.

After that, I change into my white t-shirt and pants then went downstairs to see Cassie making breakfast.

"What are you making?" She whipped her head to look at me.

"Your favorite, pancakes." She smiles and turns back to the pancake and flip it.

I nod, even if she didn't see me, and went to the living room.

I turn on the T.V and watch Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders. This is my favorite T.V show ever. I never miss a show of it.

My phone rang and saw the caller ID.

James My Idiotic Friend

"Hello, James? What do you need?" I feign politeness.

"Justin and I are going to a party tonight. Wanna come?"

"When will I ever say 'No' to a party?" I smirk. "Okay, cool. See ya, bro!" He says then hang up.

"Zach! Pancakes are here!" Cassie calls and I went to the dining room to see 4 pancakes.

"Three for me and one for you." I said and Cassie gapes at me.

"Zach! It should be equal!" She whines. "Zach! It should be equal!" I mimic her voice and she rolls her eyes. I return the action and got the three pancakes and chocolate syrup. Yum.
———————————
Sophia Taylor: