Chapter 15: Woah

So, I want to tell you guys that, I will go back to school on June 15 (Wednesday). And my parents, being strict 😒, they told me that I will be using my gadgets every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Sucks right? Yeah, it does.

———————

Sophia Taylor:

"So, the party is tonight at 8:40?" Zach asks. I nodded. The time is 7:37, but I want to be early. So we are getting ready.

"Ready to go?" I ask Zach. He nods and head downstairs. I'm wearing a maroon crop top, black jeans, and my high cut converse that is, of course, black.

"Bye, Harvey! We'll just go to party at Trev's house." I plant a kiss on his cheek and he kisses my forehead and hugs me. I hug him back, "Be careful."

Then he turned to Zach, "Take care of my sister." He warns. I rolled my eyes. Overprotective brothers.

"I won't leave her side, man." Zach promises.

"You sure?" Harvey raises an eyebrow.

I got Zach's wrists, "Bye Harvey! Love you!"

Then we both got out. "Ready to go?" Zach asks and I nodded. We both got in his motorbike and left.

Then minutes later, we were at Trevor's house.

As we got in, as usual, we see the things that parties have - grinding people, people making out, passed out people, doing body shots.

Zach wraps his arm around my shoulder overprotectively and I look at him.

"Like I said, I won't leave you." I nodded as he said those words.

Then Trevor came. "Sophia!" He slurrs. He's drunk.

"Hey Trev." He hugs me and I hug him back. As we release, I saw him glaring at Zach.

"Did you invite Rick and Dennis?" I ask and he nods. "Yeah, they're actually at their rooms right now cause they passed out." Wait. Dennis never drinks. And now he's drinking?

"I thought Dennis doesn't drink?"

"Well, somebody forced him to drink three cups and that someone is me." He slurrs. I sigh. "And then he drank a lot." He added.

Dogdammit.

Let's just have our fun.

——————————

I've had four bottles of beers. And I am very drunk.

Zach is drunk too, actually.

"How about we go out somewhere that is peaceful?" I ask. He nods and grabs my hand.

As we got out, finally. I can get to breathe.

"What do you want to do?" Zach asks. "I don't know."

"How about we dance?" I nod. He gets his phone and put it to Spotify. He plug in the earphones and he gave me the other earphone. I smile and put it in.

What he out was The Night We Met by Lord Huron. (A/N: For those who watched 13RW)

Zach puts his arms around my waist and I put mine into his neck.

And as the song starts, we started swaying.

I looked into his eyes, his beautiful chocolate eyes. He looks into my blue eyes and smile. I return the smile and place my head in his chest, that is beating fast.

"Sophia?" He calls out. I turn to him and smile, "Yeah?"

"I've been wanting to tell you this but um ..." He pause. "I ... I ..." He close his eyes and sighs.

And what he did shocked me. Again.

He place his lips into my lips.

I kiss back and put my hand to his jaw.

He bit my bottom lip, which made me moan.

He put his tongue out, asking for entrance, and I finally let his tongue enter.

I tug his hair and made him groan.

I'm kissing Zach Carter. The guy who I fell in love with.

We both release the kiss, which made us breathe heavily.

"Woah." Is all I said.

"Don't tell me the kiss was stupid and a mistake." He mumbles. I chuckle and give him a peck on his lips. "I never said it was stupid and a mistake." I smile.

"Really?" I nod. "Really."

We both laugh and kiss again.

"Are we really drunk or what?" I ask. "More like sober now." I laugh.

"So, what were you about to say a while ago?" I ask.

"Not say, did. And I already did it to you." I blush. So that means he likes me back?

"What do you mean?" I ask dumbly but it was intentionally.

"Don't play stupid, Sophia. I like you so much. Hell, I thought you don't even like me, too. But, I guess I'm wrong." He smiles. "I do like you too, Zach. It's just hard to admit it to you." I says.

"Well, we're drunk. When you're drunk they say the secrets." We both chuckle.

"So, what does this mean?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"Are we ... like, official or something?" I ask nervously.

He smirks, "Well if you want us official, then -" I didn't let him finish. Instead, I kiss him again. With a smile.

"I knew you would say yes." He mutters.

"So, let's go back?" He nods while grabbing my hand.

God, I love this.

Sad to say that, the party is almost over. Well, it's already 1:26 a.m.

Trevor ends the party around 1:35 in the morning always.

"Wanna go home now?" He asks. I nodded and went to his motorbike.

———–————

Zach Carter:

This is the best day of my fucking life.

I finally admitted that I like her. But don't worry, I will find the right time to say that I love her and I'm in love with her.

As we got home, the whole house is dark.

Harvey slept already.

We both got upstairs to brush our teeth and change our clothes.

She plops down beside me with a smile. "I can finally call you mine now." I said with a big, big grin.

She grins back, "Yeah, and it's a bad idea." She jokes and I roll my eyes. "It's not yet even a day and now you're saying that?" I tease.

"I just love teasing you. It affects you easily." She giggles but not like the girls from our school. Like a normal giggle.

She wraps her arms around me and place her head in my chest.

I rub her back smoothly. "Goodnight, Zach."

"Goodnight. Babe." Then fell asleep.

——————

Hollyy shit they finally admit it!

Do you guys ship them?

Give them a ship name!

So two updates for one day! Yay!

Hope you guys love it. Bye!

Question:
Who do you have a crush on 13RW? Holy shit mine is Justin Foley a.k.a Brandon Fucking Flynn. 😍😍😍