Chapter 7: Notice That There's A Word 'Try'

Still hate Zach Carter? Don't worry, I don't care...
We're almost up to 1k reads guys!!! Thank you so much! Love yaaaa!

——————————

Sophia Taylor:

I woke up 3:00 a.m.

Why? Because I heard noises coming from downstairs.

Seriously? At this time, they'll be having arguments?

But then I heard that caught me off.

"Mom died because of you, dad! You didn't even mind us! You just left us. And - and now you're coming back with us? Hell no. I won't let you stay here. You didn't even say a motherfucking 'goodbye'! You just got your things then left? Oh, and by the way, what what happened to your girl, huh? You left her just so you can see us?" I knew it was Zach.

His dad left? And his mom died? But how?

"So you're just shutting your mouth huh, dad?" I silently open my door and eavesdrop.

Well, I'm that type that likes to eavesdrop but won't say anything.

"Son, you know that I want to go home." Another voice came, probably his dad. "This isn't your home! And I don't want to see your fucking face again!"

"Don't you dare speak to me like that! I am your father and you shouldn't swear to me like that!"

"You're my father but I will never call you a father!" I can hear Zach breathing hard after shouting.

"Just leave, please." I can hear a crack from Zach's voice. He's crying.

Just then, I heard the door shut.

I headed downstairs, and saw that Zach was looking at me with a nervous expression. "Oh! Hey, Sophia. W - what are you doing up so early?"

"I woke up because my stomach's growling. How about you? Why are you up?" I lied. I can't tell him that I heard the argument, he'll get mad.

"Oh! Umm, I just got here." Liar! But I ignored my mind. So I just nodded and go to the refrigerator. As I was bending, I got an apple and when I'm done getting an apple, I saw Zach looking at me.

When I caught him looking, he looked away quickly.

Something's really wrong about him ...

The silence broke up because of Zach, "I'll just go to my room now," Then he muttered a 'Goodnight'.

I really want to know what's wrong with him. But it's not because of the fight.

It's because of how he looked at me a while ago.

——————————

Zach Carter:

As she was bending, I looked up to her ass.

Damn ... that ass though.

But when she was about to stand straight, my eyes were still locked to her ass. But that's when I avoid her stare when she caught me looking.

I'm still sober. But I remembered what I did at the party.

Sophia was there, I drank too much beer, I made out with a girl -

I MADE OUT WITH A FUCKING GIRL?! THE ONLY GIRL WHO I LIKE TO MAKE OUT IS SOPHIA AND I, ZACH CARTER MADE OUT WITH A FUCKING SLUT?!

"I'll just go up to my room." Then I muttered a 'Goodnight'.