Chapter 13: He Gave Me A 'Seriously?' Look

So, I want you guys to read my friend's story "The So Called Bad Boy" and if you're a Shawn LOVER, *looks at mendesbabes_ *you can go read it!

—————————

Sophia Taylor:

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked Zach. It's his second day of having a fever and he's still not recovering yet.

"Not yet." Zach says, truthfully. "You're so stupid. You should've listen to me! You wouldn't be sick if you followed me." I scolded.

"Okay. I didn't know you became my mom, Sophie." He rolls his eyes while smiling.

I return the action.

Well, as you can see, Cassie hung up the phone right? Apparently, she said that her phone died. So she came here at my house with Zach's clothes and she told me to tell Zach feel better.

Well, yeah.

"I just care for you, you know?" I say, with a frown. "I care for you too, Sophie." Zach says with a smile.

Ohhh, he cares about me!

You didn't realize that?

My phone rings and as I saw it, the I.D caller was Trevor.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sophia! There's gonna be party at my house on Saturday wanna come?" Since today is Thursday (I didn't go to school because I was taking care of Zach), maybe I can go to Trevor's party on Saturday. "Sure!"

"Okay. Oh, by the way. Why didn't you go to school today?" Umm ... shit.

"I was sick, but I'm feeling better now." I turned to look at Zach, who is listening to the whole conversation.

He gave me a 'Seriously?' look, and I gave him a 'I can't help it. They might kill you if I mention your name.' look.

"Oh. Okay. Hope you feel better."

"Trevor, what did I say earlier?" I ask. "Uhh, you were sick?" Ugh, my friends are clueless, but I love them. AS A FRIEND.

"After that."

"You're feeling better?"

"Yes. Now don't question that again." As I said that, he chuckles. "I know. I just want to tease you." He laughs and I roll my eyes. "Don't you roll your eyes at me. I can imagine it."

"Wow, you got a sixth sense." I said sarcastically and Zach silently laughs. Like, very silent.

"No, I got CCTV's everywhere." He jokes and I laugh. Yeah, you got CCTV's everywhere but you can't see Zach.

"Alright. Whatever. Bye!" I said and hung up.

After I hang up, Zach's laugh has a sound now.

"Sixth sense? Are you fucking with me right now, Sophia?" He said between his laughs.

I roll my eyes and smile. Damn, he looks cute.

————————

"I think I'm feeling better." Zach says. As I touch his forehead, it wasn't burning.

"Yeah, you're feeling better. You're not burning."

"Actually, I'm still hot." He says. "No you're not."

"Yes I am." He says and puts up his shirt to see his six pack abs.

"Shut up."

"Hey Sophia? Can I sleep here tonight? I'm too lazy to crawl up to my window," He says. I nodded, "Sure, you can."

Holy shit it's his hundredth time here already and he wants to sleep here again. Holy shit I'm fangirling right now.

—————————

Guys! I'm so sorry this is too short!

It's over like, 500+ words.

I really am sorry for some short chapters. Really.

By the way, I want you to follow my friend, Zvayya . Her story is called "The So Called Bad Boy".

Bye!

Question:
Who is your crush? ;)