Chapter 3: But Not That Face Of Yours

Sophia Taylor:

"You forgave him?" The three of them says in disbelief.

"Guys, I know he ruined my life, I know I gave him a lot of chances, but I guess he's changed. And we even talked yesterday." I said.

"But how was the dinner? Was it good or bad?" Dennis says. "It was bad, because he wanted forgiveness. Until I realized he's changed." I shrug.

"Still. Once a bully, always a bully." Trevor says.

"I don't think it's like that. It's actually 'Once a dick, always a dick'." I said.

"Guys, few more weeks before school starts." Rick panics.

"Shut up about school!" Dennis, Trevor, and I yelled at Rick.

"You're making our life suck!"

"Never mention about hell!"

"And never mention that I will see him!" I said, panicking and the guys got silent.

"Who's 'him'?" Dennis clench his fists.

"Dylan. I don't want to see him." I sighed. "Sophia, he's not gonna be there. He doesn't give a shit about you so stop worrying that he'll be there." Trevor says, like a father.

"I can't!" I said in frustration.

"Why can't you just move on from that and him?" Dennis rolls his eyes.

"I don't know."

"You know what? Let's just change the topic." Rick sighs.

"Or play my Xbox." I pointed to my Xbox 360.

"Okay, sure. What game?"

———————————

Zach Carter:

"Haha! I knew she would forgive me! You're so wrong, Cassie." I told about what happened in Sophia's house today. Cassie rolls her eyes and goes up to her room.

There are things that I'm happy about:

A) I moved back here

B) I saw and knew that Sophia is my neighbor

C) I saw my girl when we had dinner in Mrs. Taylor's house

D) I went to her house when I heard her singing 'Remember When', which her voice is so angelic

E) I asked her who is that for

F) I finally hugged her twice

And

G) She forgave me.

Yeah, too much happiness.

Maybe I don't like her.

I'm in love with her.

And I'm trying to figure out how to not lose her and like me.

I won't lose you, Sophia Taylor.

Again.

————————

"Yes! She finally forgave you, dude!" My friends cheered.

"Since she finally forgave you, you can get to stay in her house unlimited times! How cool is that?" Justin laughs.

"Very cool, dude. Very cool." James pats my back roughly, making me glare at him.

"What can I say? I've changed for her and she finally forgave me." I smirk.

"But promise us something, Carter." James points a finger.