Chapter 10: But The Best Are Spanish People

Okay, so as you can see, Sophia was playing her guitar in her room, and it's because she told Zach that she will be staying at her house, so the house won't be lonely.

So, yeah.

—————————

Sophia Taylor:

Four weeks have passed, and mom isn't here yet. And what I hate is, they added another two months!

And Zach called me that there's gonna be a party at Justin's house, 8:00 tonight.

And of course I said yes.

Mom doesn't like me going to parties but since she's gone, I get to have free time!

Since it's 7:13 a.m, and we have school, of course, we have to go.

So Zach bought this motorbike two days ago, and it's color black, and he will be bringing us there with his motorbike!

I changed my clothes into a long t - shirt that goes up to my butt, that says, 'Last Clean Shirt', and my black pants that came from H&M. Oh, don't forget about my black high cut converse.

I got my phone and got a few fifty dollars and twenty dollars, and headed outside to see Zach leaning in his bike with his sunglasses, black shirt, his leather jacket, and of course, his pants.

Damn, he looks hot ...

As he heard the footsteps, his head turns to me and took off his sunglasses.

His eyes widen as he saw me and I clear my throat.

"Let's go we only have ..." I stopped as I look at my watch to see that it's already 7:16. "44 minutes before the bell rings." He nods and swings his leg to get on.

I got on and he lend me his helmet.

"Wait, don't you have another one for yourself?"

"No, I bought one just for you. I don't need one." I nod and put it on.

One ... two ... three ... go!

Holy shit it's giving me goosebumps!

I hold on tightly to Zach and he smirks.

He did that on purpose!

But that's fine. I like motorbikes.

As we reached the school everyone's eyes were on us as they saw it.

Both boys and girls glared as they saw that Zach was riding with me.

As he saw parking for the bike, he stopped and I tried taking the helmet off but it won't. Zach noticed me having a hard time taking this off, he helped me and he took it out of my head.

"Thanks," I smile. "No problem."

I got out of the motorbike and saw my friends and Zach's friends.

The bell rings, signaling that it's time to go in.

"Let's go." Zach grabs my hand and we both got to our locker.

Our first subject is History, I hated that subject. You got to remember the date, person, place, whatever else.

And you can't see the Salvatore brothers from 1864.