Chapter 4: What Have I Done?

Sophia Taylor:

      I didn't get to sleep well because I kept thinking of the kiss.

Zach kissed me. Zach, my bully, kissed me.

Does he even like me? This is really confusing.

But, never mind that. The kiss doesn't mean anything for him.

Woah, why do I think of it like I want the kiss to mean anything for him?

He doesn't even like me. And I'm done with boys since Dylan dated me.

He was my first boyfriend, actually he's my first fake boyfriend because he made a bet.

So, no. I never had I boyfriend before.
——————————
"Zach fucking Carter kissed you?! And you kissed him back? I thought you were done with boys!" Rick yelled.

"Listen, Rick. It doesn't mean anything, okay? And yes, I'm really done with boys so cut the shit now!' I yelled back.

He inhales deeply, "He is your bully, Sophia! Can't you see he just wants you to forgive him so that he can hurt you again?!"

I went silent.

Did he just do that so he could hurt me again?

"That's not true." I shook my head. "Oh, it is, Sophia."

"That's not true! Rick, I'm serious. I'm really done with boys!"

"Y'know what? I give up. I'm not talking about this anymore." He raises his hands up.

"I don't even like talking about this, too." I roll my eyes.

"You were the first who said it." He points out and I give him the finger.

"Sophia," Rick calls my name, and I look up at him and saw that it's like he's been wanting to say it.

"Yeah?"

I didn't expect what Rick said.

"Don't tell Dennis and Trevor, Sophia. But, three of us, we like you. As in, more than friends. And we didn't say it to you because we know that you'll friendzone us."

"Rick, it's fine."

"No! It's not fine! You don't like me, Trevor, or Dennis back! You like Zach." Rick sighs and left the room.

Without a 'Goodbye'.

And I didn't even get to say that I don't like Zach.

Am I not done with boys yet?
————————
'No! It's not fine! You don't like-' Ugh! Get it out of my mind! I can't focus well on sleeping.

I check the time and saw that it is 2:00 a.m. There is no way in hell that I'll be going to school. Wait, school is not yet starting and why did I think of school?

Stupid brain.

I heard a ring and saw that it was a text from Zach.

Hey, you awake? We need to talk.

Seriously Zach? At this time?

Since me being a nice girl, note the sarcasm, I replied with a 'Sure'.

He got in by going through the the window.

Is he Edward Cullen or what?

"What do you want to talk about?" I said, straight to the point.

"Earlier, I heard you and your friend arguing about me and he said that he likes you back. Is that true?" Zach says, with an emotion I can't explain.

"Yeah. He likes me. So does my two other friends." I sigh.

What have I done?
——————
Short? I know. I got no more ideas.

So I've been seeing the comments that you guys been writing😂😂

Why do you guys hate Zach Carter? I mean like, he's changed already duh.🙄🙄🙄

Oh well. But thanks to my cousin mendesbabes_ , she did my cover for MBIILWM? Thanks bro!

And until next time, I'll be updating. Bye!😘😘