Chapter 21: Tell Me Why You're Smiling Like An Idiot?

So guys help with the characters, please! I don't know who will be Zach Carter- I don't want Dylan O'Brien there though, sorry for those who loves Dylan!

So I need your help please. Thank you!

Also, this is dedicated to my friend Dasynfics for making the new cover! I love it!

Go follow her! She makes books too!

——————

Sophia Taylor

*Two Weeks Later*

"Hey, baby girl." Zach came in my room. "Hey, babe."

"Whatcha doing?" Zach said, impersonating 'Isabella' from Phineas and Ferb.

I giggle. "Trying to play 'The Only Exception by Paramore' with my guitar." I haven't use my guitar for a long time. I miss my baby.

"Are you getting it, though?" I nodded.

"Seriously, how to know the chords that you're doing? I mean, is it hard to play a guitar, I only know how to play drums and stuffs." Zach says, confused when he sees me doing the G chord.

"You want I'll teach you?" I ask. Zach smiles, "Yes, please."

"Okay, the chords that you have to do are the basic chords. Do E minor. It's like this." I instruct him. "Hmph, that easy."

"Great, now do D chord. It's like this." I kept instructing him and it goes on and on and bla bla bla.

—————

"And now do the B minor-"

"Baby girl, can we stop for a while? My fingers hurt now."

"Sure, I'll teach you someday again." I kiss his cheek. "Noo! Not in the cheek!" He whines.

"Then where?" He points to his lips. I scoff, "In your dreams." I tease.

"Fine, I'll be the one to do it then." Then he place his lips against mine. I responded immediately and wrap my arms around him.

The kiss didn't last long when Rebecca came in my room.

"HEY BITCH- woah."

Yeah, we're caught.

I turn around to Rebecca and waved at her awkwardly. "Umm ... Hi, Becca?" And smile lightly.

Her jaw drop, and her eyes are on Zach now. "Are you trying to steal my best friend? She's mine!" She said, and grab my wrist and made me go to her side. As if a boy was about to get me.

But Zach got you already.

No, brain. I meant another guy.

"Becca-"

Becca shot him a glare, which made him shut up. Then turn her head to me, "Sophia, I want to tell you something. Let's talk in private." She said seriously, while biting her lip, failing to cover up that smile.

"Okay, sure." I turn to Zach. "Just wait, okay?" He nods and I shut the door.

"So, tell me why you're smiling like an idiot?"

"Right, so you know that Rick and the three guys liked you but they moved on, right?" I nodded. "Well, Rick asked me out-"

"Rick asked you out?! Oh my goodness I knew it!" I jump in happiness while grinning at her.