Chapter 14: I Miss You Big Brother

Sophia Taylor:

"Wanna watch a movie?" Zach asks since it was like 7:21 p.m and it was raining hard. With thunder.

I hope the classes will be suspended.

"Yeah, sure." I agreed. "What movie?"

"I want...'Guardians Of The Galaxy Volume Two'." Ugh, I love that movie so much! Even when it comes to Groot.

'I am Groot.'

Yeah I can't do the voice of Vin Diesel.

"I'll just grab the popcorn."

"Not the popcorn." Zach disagrees. "Why?"

"I'm allergic to popcorn." Zach says. "I prefer candies." Zach smiles like a little boy.

Cutie.

"Okay," I said. "But how do we get the candies?"

"Easy. It's in my drawer." Zach says. "I'll be the one getting it." Zach stood up and headed upstairs and head to my room.

Couple of seconds later, his hands were full of packs of candies.

"Wow Zach. I didn't know that your drawer is full of candies instead of condoms." I said without thinking. As I said those words, I widen my eyes and my cheeks heated up.

"I - i - i mean..." I blush harder. Zach looks at me, surprised that I said that and a couple of seconds, he burst into laughter.

"Oh god, Sophia. I didn't know that you had a dirty mind." Zach says between his laughs. I blush harder.

"At least Justin and James aren't here." I state. Yeah, it would really be embarrassing if they're here."

"Did you put it in already?" Zach asks, as his laughter goes down but there was still a grin.

I nodded. He gave me a pack of gummy worms and I thankfully got it.

Who doesn't like gummy worms? Me. Why? I don't like them. I love them.

————————

"You feel...love, romantic..." The mantis girl says as she held the guy's hands. "Her." She pointed to the other girl. (A/N: Don't hate me that I forgot their names except Groot, and Rocket Racoon.)

I ate the gummy bears, as I finished all the gummy worms and yes, I'm addicted to gummy worms like Zach is addicted to gummy bears.

"I like this," Zach broke the silence. "What?"

"I like this," He repeats. "I like this because we aren't, you know, fighting about shitty stuffs, we're just hanging out." He explains. I nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I like it too." I said as I pop in a lot of gummy bears in my mouth.

Zach looks at me, shocked.

"Wha?" I said while raising my brows.

He shakes his head, "Nothing. It's just that I haven't seen a girl eat like that before."

I chuckle, "Never expect things from me Zach." He joins me laugh.

———————

Zach Carter:

As the movie was done, Sophia was sleeping, her head was leaning in my shoulder.

I turn off the TV and carried Sophia up to her bedroom.

I plop Sophia down to her bed carefully, not wanting to wake her up.

I silently got out of the bedroom to clean the living room.