Chapter 19: Ha! Coward Betch

Sophia Taylor:

Remember when Zach came to Rebecca's house because she called him? Well, she called him about something.

And when Zach came back to my house, he said that Rebecca enrolled to a school.

And one week later, the school that she enrolled was the school that I'm studying.

"So, Zach. How will we destroy that Daisy bitch?" Rebecca asks Zach.

We're at the cafeteria already and we introduced Rebecca to James and Justin. Rick, Trevor and Dennis knew Rebecca already. We were a big family back then. And now we're back to being a big family since Rebecca's here.

No Becca, no laughta.

Zach was about to say something but I cut him off. "By getting Jason Voorhees. Easy."

She puts a fists on her heart proudly. "You know me too well." Then wiped a fake tear. I laugh at her dramaticness and saw James, Justin, Rick, Dennis, and Trevor walking to our table.

"Sup, guys." They greeted. We greeted back and felt Zach snaking his arms around my waist.

Then I saw Joe glaring at him when I turned my back.

Why though?

Oh, I forgot. He loves me.

I turn my head back to our table and they were discussing something.

"So, Winter Break is coming." Rebecca sings. Oh yeah, I forgot.

"Any plans?" We all shrugged. "Maybe just stay home. I'm lazy to move my ass." I said. "In short, I'm a lazyass." I added. Laughter came in and quickly stopped when I heard heels coming here.

I know that sound.

Catdammit, can't she just go away?!

I turned my head to curse at her, "Whadda fuck do you want, bitch?" But that wasn't me. It was Becca.

Yas! You go girl.

Daisy narrows her eyes at Becca, "And who are you?"

Becca smirks, "Please. I'm the girl who will make your relatives not go to your funeral." That's my girl.

I can see the fear in Daisy's eyes. Ha! Coward bitch.

But she covered it.

She was about to speak but I cut her off. "Just leave, slut. Sluts are not allowed in here."

She glares at me and walks out.

"That's my girl." Zach says to me, smiling and wraps an arm around my waist.

"Hey! No 'That's my girl' too, Sophie?" Becca whines. I chuckle and said, "That's my Jason."

She chuckles and said thank you playfully.

————

As school ended, we said our goodbyes and I went to Zach's bike.

But someone was there, waiting.

"Joe? I told you to go away right?" I said, glaring at him. As he saw us, he walked up to us.

"Yeah. But I wanted to talk to you."

"No! I don't want you to talk to you! Zach and I already fought because of you." Zach flinched as I said those words.

Oh Shit. I brought it up.

"Sophia, please. At least give me a chance." Joe's eyes softened.

"Just fuck off." Zach narrows his eyes and clench his fists, his knuckles turning white.

I hold Zach's clenched fist. "Joe, please. Go away."

Joe sighs in defeat and left.

Zach and I move in silence and go.

Great, now we're gonna have a fight again.

————

As we got in my house, I expect Zach to yell at me.

But he didn't. He remained silent.

"Zach, I know you want to yell at me. It's fine. I deserve the yelling." I said, but he sighed. "Sophie, don't say that. You don't deserve the yelling. You know I was just afraid of losing you."

I walk up to him slowly and kiss his lips. As we release, we place our foreheads together. "You know I won't ever leave you. I love you and I'm not gonna leave you." I mumble.

"I love you too. And I'm not gonna separate us ever." He said and place his lips against mine. I kiss back immediately and wrap my arms around his neck and he wrap his arms around my waist.

I lost Dylan, the guy who I loved, already. I'm not gonna lose a guy who I love again.

He carries me up and went to my room.

He locks the door and plops me down the bed. I moan as he took out his tongue. As we release the kiss, I said to him, "I love you, Zach."

"I love you too, Sophia." He smiles and I return the action.

————

Zach Carter:

I don't know why she said that. She really doesn't deserve the yelling. I was an idiot.

But now, we're just making out.

Sophia lays her head on my chest, while I play with her hair.

She hums a song, "I Love You" by Avril Lavigne and that made me fall in love with her more.

"Zach?" She calls out. "Yeah?"

She looks up at me, while smiling. "I love you very much."

"I love you too. So much and forever." I said while giving a peck on her lips.

She giggles, "How did I get so lucky?"

"Guess this was destiny?" I said. She laughs and I join her as well.

"Destiny, huh?" She said then laughs again.

"Yup. We were made for each other."

————

Hi! I'm editing my book and I swear it will be better.

Sorry for the short chapter! 

By3!