Chapter 18: Great Way To Ruin The Fucking Moment

So, I updated three chapters...

Hmph, a new record.

Hope you guys like it!

———————

Sophia Taylor:

"Babe, do I have to wear this?" I cringed as I show it to Zach. Zach looked at it and cringed too.

"Nope. There are two reasons why: the design is so ugly, and it's too short."

Zach was right, though. I didn't argue with him with this piece of cloth.

The design, I really don't like it. There are too much flowers. I hate flowers so much. It's too, you know, cliché.

"Well, how about this?" I picked up a black top. The only thing that I'm wearing right now is my pants and bra. And I was sure distracting Zach cause his perfect face is blushing.

Zach turned around, and finally said yes.

Oh, if you're wondering where we're going, we're gonna go to a party at Mike's house.

Mike is one of Zach's friends.

"Let's go?" I ask as I put my top on. Zach nodded and we went.

————————

As we reached the house, it was full. Very full.

We both locked our hands together as we went in. Boys were looking to my ass, typical boys, and girls were glaring at me and looking at Zach while batting their eyelashes, typical sluts and bitches. But Zach wasn't concentrating on them.

It was me.

Ha! Get that motherfuckers.

"Are we gonna drink?" I ask and sadly, Zach shake his head. "But, why?" I whine and pout as we pass by the kitchen. Zach chuckles and cornered me in the wall.

"Cause I don't want any boy to get my girl," Zach looks at me up and down. I blushed. And he stopped to my eyes, and then lips. "God, you're so fucking beautiful, babe." And with that, he pressed his lips to my lips. I, of course, responded immediately.

How am I so lucky to have Zach?

We released the kiss to have air.

But less than two seconds, Zach placed his lips again.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. He goes down until he grab and squeeze my ass, which made me moan.

He left his arms there on my butt, and I pulled us closer.

This made Zach groan.

We ignored everything. As in we ignored the party, the people in here, the music, and the drinks.

As we release the kiss, we pressed our foreheads together and I stare at Zach's red lips and at his eyes. "I love you." He said. "I love you more." I replied. We both have the same grin as we both look each other.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here."

Great way to fucking ruin the moment.

As we both turned our to see it, it was her again. Behold!Daisy Heclobitch.

"What the fuck do you want, Daisy?" Zach says roughly.

She turned her head on Zach and narrows her eyes with her plastic eyelashes while crossing her arms.

Yup, a fake Barbie slut.

"Zach, baby. I want you to break up with her and go with me. I'm a better fucker than this thing." She demands and look at me disgustingly when she said this thing.