Chapter 17: Don't Try To Picture Me As A Food

Sophia Carter:

Yesterday was really fun. It is now our first week of our relationship between Zach and I and we watched movies at my room.

But I'm sure we weren't concentrating on the television. ;)

But now, we're just heading back home, and as I was going to my locker, I bumped someone.

"Sorry, Sophia." Oh no, that voice ...

"Go away, Joe." I pass by him and went to Zach's motorbike.

"Sophie, please-"

"Babe?" Zach calls me. Then he saw Joe behind me, he glares at him.

"What are you doing here?" He snaps and I went to Zach's back. "Well, I was trying to talk to your girlfriend." He emphasizes the word 'girlfriend' while narrowing his eyes and clenching his fists.

"Well, I don't want to so go away." I said and grabbed Zach's arm and went on our way to his bike.

—————————

As we went to my house, Zach stops and got out of the bike, without helping me get out.

I took of my helmet, and got out of the bike.

"Zach? Zach, baby?" I call out but he still ignores me. "Zach!"

"Can you at least fucking tell me why he's here?" He said, his jaw clenched.

"Look, I don't know okay?" I said, getting annoyed.

"Why was he following you?"

"I bumped into him okay? Stop acting like that, Zach!"

"Acting? Me, acting like this? The reason why I'm acting like this is because you saw Joe!" He shouted.

Great, now we're having our first argument.

"I'm going to fucking avoid him, Zach! Stop acting like a fucking baby!"

"Oh, so now I'm acting like a fucking baby? Sophia, I don't care if you fucking avoid him, he will find a fucking way to get you back!"

"What made your fucking mind think that I will get back at him?! I will not get back at him! He's an asshole! So, stop this shit now!"

"You know I'm just scared of losing you!"

"You are not gonna lose me! God, Zachary why are you fucking thinking about that?!" I said his full name.

"It's because I fucking love you!"

"I love you too, Zach but can we please stop about this?!"

"We can't stop! There's one more guy who will try to get you back too, you know?"

"Who? Dylan? Dammit, Zach stop this now!"

"How will I stop when there are two guys are trying to fucking get you back?! Goddammit Sophia, are you a fucking idiot?!" He stopped and widen his eyes as he realized that he said those.

"Sophia, I'm-"

I stopped him by laughing and raising my hand up. "You're right. I'm a fucking idiot. Dumb, too I may add."

"No, Sophia-"

"No, just don't, okay? Just —just leave first." I went upstairs to my room and lock it and a couple of seconds later, I broke down.

I can't believe we just argued a small thing!

"Sophia? Baby? Listen, I'm sorry." He knocks softly.

I didn't answer.

"Sophie, babe please. Open the door. I'm sorry. I just don't want you to leave me. I love you." I heard his voice crack.

"Leave me alone first, Zach." I sobbed.

"I'm not gonna leave you. Please, open the door."

I ignore him.

"Baby please. I love you. I don't want you to see you like that. Come on baby, we will work this out."

I sighed in defeat, and turn the knob to see Zach. His eyes were bloodshot from crying, and his hair is crazy.

He hug me right away and I hug him back.

"I'm so fucking sorry. It's all my fault that we're like this." Tears rolled again as he said those. "No. It's my fault. I know that you don't want to lose me but-"

He cut me off by placing his lips to mine and I immediately respond.

He got in and close the door and lock it.

Damn, we were fighting and a minute later we're doing this.

We both fell in the bed but we didn't break the kiss.

He let his tongue out and I let it enter. I let out a moan and I changed the position that I'm now on top of him.

I felt him grab the hem of my shirt and pull it up to my head. Then he kisses my neck.

Every time he kisses my neck I always feel myself shudder.

I felt his tongue dance through my skin and he groans as I tug his hair.

"I love you so fucking much, Sophia." He breathes.

"I love you too." I moan as I felt him go down and stop at my stomach.

——————

"Hoo! That was fun." Zach plops back down in my bed.

"I know." I smile as he kisses my forehead.

"I'm really sorry about earlier, you know? I was being a fu-" I cut him off by kissing him. Deep.

He responds and I release a couple minutes later.

"Stop talking about that, okay? Right now, we are here to have fun. Not talk." He laughs and press his lips against mine again.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." I gave him a peck and rest my head in his chest.

"Guys? Are you done? If you guys are at least go downstairs to eat." Harvey's voice came to the door and Zach and I groan.

"But I don't want to." I mumble.

Zach chuckles and plays with my hair. "You know what? Your hair's really soft." Then smells it. "And smell good."

I blush, "Thanks."

"Come on. Let's eat." I said and put back my clothes on.

"But I already ate!" He whines. "What did you eat?"

"I already ate, and what I ate is yummy."

"What did you eat?" I repeat. "You."

"Ugh, I'm not a food. Don't try to picture me as a food."

He winks and I blush.

He really does make me blush, huh?

——————

Yas! I finally updated!!

So I have two chapters that I did, and I hope you like it.

Bye!

Question:
Where are you from? I'm from the Philippines :)