Chapter 22: I'm Sorry, Baby Girl

Sophia Taylor:

I woke up, with Zach whose arms are wrapped around my waist.

I look up at Zach's beautiful sleeping face.

He's just so cute!

I smile at him and my alarm song Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides came.

That made Zach jump.

"Who the fuck shouted?!" He said with his eyebrows up and I laugh.

"That was just Andy Biersack, babe. Remember? Black Veil Brides?" I chuckle.

He only said "Ohhh!" Then added, "Now I remember."

I chuckle, "You're really cute when you jump of fear."

"And you're really beautiful." He compliments and I blush.

Just then, my phone rang.

Rebecca My Bitch

"Bitch! What do I fucking wear for my date tonight?! All I have is my leather jacket, my ankle boots, combat boots, and my band shirts, and-" She said quickly but I cut her off.

"Relax. We can go to the mall later and try to find some clothes."

"But I'm so fucking nervous."

"I know. I felt that too with Zach." He whipped his head to look at me, giving me a 'What?' look and I mouthed a 'I'll tell you later'.

"Do you know what Rick likes about girls? The clothes?"

"Well he likes it when they wear skater skirts," I pause.

"I have those." She said.

"Okay, and he also likes it when they wear crop tops." She hates those kinds of clothes. Like girly clothes. She loves looking like a rockstar.

"But I hate those kinds!" She whines. I told you.

"Well that's a problem. Actually not. If he likes someone, he doesn't care if they don't wear what Rick likes for girls."

"Oh okay, we don't need to go to the mall, bye bitch! I'll tell you what happened later!" Then she hung up.

"Now tell me why I was there?" He asks.

"She was asking about the date of the both of them. And she said that she was nervous then I said that I felt that too." I explained.

"Oh," Was the only thing he said. "Yeah."

There was comfortable silence, but then, someone barged in.

"Sophia, you better come with me. Don't ask why." Harvey said. His eyes are bloodshot and his hair is going east, west, south and north. What happened?

I nodded and told Zach to come with me because, you know, I can't live without him.

——————

Harvey took me to the hospital.

"Harvey, why are we here?" He ignored my question.