2. Mall & Parties

Song:  Bad Bitch

Artist: Bebe Rexha ft. Ty Dolla $ign

Chapter Two: Mall & Parties

Turn's out the school's bad boys travel in a pack because right as soon as Oliver spotted me Noah and Nathan came out of nowhere. I groan, Oliver was the least difficult to deal with because unlike the rest of the three musketeers he never fat shamed me. Yeah he still called me ugly and nerdy but it wasn't half as bad as when Noah got the rest of the school to call me Fatshely instead of Ashely.

"How's it going Fatshely?" Noah slurred, swaying towards Nathan who's on his right. I let out a groan as he say's the dreaded nickname.

"It's not even eight at night and you're already hammered?" I observed, taking in his full messy appearance. Noah was wearing his varsity jacket with his last named carved onto the back, James. Noah swung his arm around Nathan's shoulder causing Nathan to flinch and make a disgusted face at Noah. 

"Don't fucking touch me dude, you smell like bleach." Nathan says, shrugging off Noah's grip on his arm. Noah just roll his eyes and grins at Nathan then turns his head over to my direction, locking eyes with me, noticing my confused look.

"It's just brotherly love, Jensen." Noah smirked, whispering my last name. Nathan just gives him a disturbing look that I can only explain as a 'boi if you don't' type of look. 

"Do you mean incest?" Oliver scoffed, giving Noah a weird ass look, weirder than the look Nathan gave him. My eyes just widened. It hasn't even been five minutes and these boys are already freaking me out.

"No man, just brotherly love." Noah laughed, his breath reaking of alcohol. I coughed loudly as the smell hit my nose. 

"Why are you guys in this store anyway?" I ask, giving them a puzzled look. I don't see many guy's in PINK that aren't accompanied by girls. Final Song by MØ was blasting through out the store. 

"Because I love this song?" Noah yelled out as if it was obvious and started doing a weird ass dance. My face was overcome with amusement. I couldn't help but laugh at the fool he was making of himself.

"Dude let's go." Nathan muttered as Noah turned to him with a confused look on his face. Noah mouthed 'why' to him and I could feel Nathan gesture to me. 

Of course, sometimes when their in good moods I forget that they hate me. Noah was only being nice because he was obviously wasted. 

"But dude, she isn't ugly anymore." I heard Noah slur into Nathan's ear, trying to keep his voice hushed but we all know drunk peoples brain's don't function properly and Noah's brain didn't function right even when he was sober so.

"Dude let's just get out of here before you say something you'll regret." Oliver hissed through gritted teeth. Oh... I see they really hate me. I just stand there awkwardly. What do I care what people think of me anyway...? Especially those guys. 

"Like...?" Noah chuckled, a smile tugging at his lips and he licked them staring at a girl walking by us. The girl just gave him a disgusted look. 

Good girl...

"Alright boys, let's get to the party." Noah chirped, grinning at Nathan and Oliver. They just returned his smile with expressionless looks and groans. Noah then looked to me,

"Wanna come Ashey?" He asked, taking me by surprise but I got my thinking straight and scoffed at his nick name. 

"He's just drunk you don't really have to come..." Oliver said in a low mumbling voice. I shrug it off. It's not like I want to go to a party. Although I've never been to one and they seem pretty cool.