25. Toasts

A/N: Just wanted to say thank you so much to asylumjunkie for the fan art above^ I love it <3! Without further ado, heres the chapter you've been wanting.

Chapter Twenty Five: "Toasts"

Ashely's P.O.V:

And so we danced. We dance till our feet hurt. We danced until we never wanted to dance again in our lives. No dirty dancing, just fun dancing. Vince was kind and quite the ladies man. I could see why Andrew was such good friends with him.

"So, another drink?" Vince raised an eyebrow. He had been giving me drinks all night. He was such a gentleman for that, I barley had to walk anywhere cause he'd get them for me.

"Right on!" I responded with a sloppy grin.

"Thata girl." Vince winked with a chuckle as he walked back over to the drink table.

I let out a gasp as I felt two sharp hands grab my waist from behind me, flipping me around so that I was face to face with them.

"What did I tell you?" Noah rasped into my ear, his hands still tight on my waist. His eyes were hooded and had a dark look in them, a look I couldn't deceive. We were in close enough proximity that the tinged smell of alcohol was strong enough that it was about to burn off my nose hairs.

"W-what did y-you tell me?" I stutter, stumbling back into a wall.

"You're mine." He declared causing me to let out a shaky breath. Even in my tipsy state I was nervous as ever.

"A-and when did you t-tell me that?" I let out a nervous whisper that was barley audible but Noah was close enough to my lips to hear it.

"Back in the alley." He persisted, his lips inching closer to where my ear was located under my costume.

This would of normally been a sexual tensioned filled situation for most people but in our case I'm dressed as a Crayon and Noah's dressed as a Jolly Rancher. I was still extremely nervous though. This boy was unpredictable when he was drunk.

"But it isn't something that has to be said." Noah licked his lips as he backed away from my face a little. "I saw the way you were dancing with him..." Noah let out a cold laugh. "Vince was it, yeah?"

"U-uh yes." I answered him as he let go of my waist.

I didn't know how to feel about any of this.

"I assume he didn't get the memo then." Noah smirked, the white strobe lights going with the beat of the song, lighting up his face over and over again.

"What memo?" I gulp, my palms beginning to sweat. I bet some of the alcohol that I consumed was even leaking out of me from all the sweat forming on me.

Noah bit his lower lip lightly, "That nobody can touch you like that." He hovered his lips near where my ear was. "Except me." And with that he walked away leaving me a drunken-nervous mess.

"Did he hurt you?" Vince asks me as he approaches with the drinks. "I know how drunk Noah is at times."

"No, I'm okay." I assure him swaying towards him a little as I take my drink from him.

"Are you feeling tipsy?" Vince concerns, raising an eyebrow as he places a hand on my right shoulder to stable me.

"A little." I giggle, looking at his toned abs.

"I see you checking me out there, Ashely." Vince smirked as I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Maybe I was." I took a sip of my drink, smirking back at him.