13. "Coincidentally"

Chapter Thirteen: "Coincidentally"

"No Oliver! You were supposed to say, "We've been looking for you"!" Noah complained, glaring at Oliver.

"But that sounds creepy!" Oliver defend, furrowing his eyebrows while I just stood in the doorway as the idiots argued on the porch. 

"That's exactly the point!" Noah claimed, face palming himself. 

"Are you going to stand there and argue or ask her the question?" Nathan barked at Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

"Ohhhh, right. The question!" Noah exclaimed. If this were a comic or cartoon there would be a shining light bulb right above his head. 

"Yeah you idiot, thats the reason were even here at almost midnight on a weekday!" Nathan scolded, rolling his eyes. I watched as Noah opened his mouth to say something but then my attention turned towards the Daddy Diego's pizza van right behind Noah as I watched the delivery boy get out with the pizza box in his hand. I licked my lips while my eyes stayed focused on the grease dripping box. 

"Woah! Ashely? I didn't know you liked me in that way... I mean I'm flattered of course bu-" Noah began as he saw the faces I was making, probably thinking they were directed towards him but he was cut off when the pizza man cleared his throat.

"Heres your pizza ma'am." He said as I pushed through the boys and handed him the money and grabbed the box with force, licking my lips again.

"You just got snatched!" Noah shouted as the pizza guy walked back to his van and drove away.

"What?" Nathan asked him, giving him a weird look.

"He got snatched... Because Ashely snatched the box from him." He explained to Nathan as me and Oliver watched the weird conversation going on right before our eyes.

"Okay, whatever." Nathan muttered as the three boys attention turned back towards me again.

"What?" I asked, a large slice of the sausage pizza shoved into my mouth.

"Damn Ashely, you really like to eat the sausage don't you?" Noah joked, smirking as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"No, I'm good." I replied.

"So your a... lesbian?" Noah continued.

"What? No... I'm not." I groaned, rolling my eyes at his stupidity. 

"Who cares if she is anyway." Oliver shrugged, punching Noah in the arm.

"Exactly... But to answer your question, I am more straight than a ruler." I informed them. "The ones that don't bend of course." 

***

"FUCK OFF MY SAUSAGE MAN!" Cameron screamed at Noah, referring to the sausage slice of pizza he was eating but it came out extremely wrong. 

"Bro, please! You're my day one, I'm your day one. We were raised and grown together. I beg of you just spare me a bite." Noah pleaded dramatically causing the rest of us to roll our eyes. 

Currently is was one in the morning. Yes, on a school night. We were all jammed into Cameron's bed room since Sam kicked us out of the living room cause he was 'trying to sleep', I have no idea why he sleeps on the couch when he has his own room but okay. It was me, Cameron, Noah, Oliver, and Nathan. We were sharing the remains of the pizza and watching American Dad

"It's mine." Cameron hissed as he shoved Noah away. 

"DUDE JUST ONE NIBBLE!" Noah cried, basically on his hands and knees begging now.