31. What The Fuck Happened To You?

Chapter Thirty One: "What The Fuck Happened To You?"

So there I was, rain pouring down on me, my mascara all over the place, and an empty box of chocolates in my hand. How did I get here you may ask? Well it all started when Noah and I got in a fight Tuesday afternoon.

***

"Seriously? You're always on that phone of yours. I say something to you and you just respond with a shrug, seriously it's annoying, who are you texting?" Noah peers over my shoulder to look down at my phone. We were currently at his house. Oliver was picking up food so it was just the two of us.

"It's not your business dude." I groan, shutting off my phone.

"Are you texting your secret Australian lover or something? Ashely seriously don't hide things from me. I'll always find out." Noah dead panned. I rolled my eyes as a response and tilted my phone screen so that he couldn't see it as I continued to type a text. Just as I was about to hit send, out of nowhere, Noah snatched my phone out of my hands and began to read my texts.

"Noah! Give it back!" I demanded, trying to grab my phone back from him but his grip on it was too firm.

"Seriously Ashely?" Noah furrowed his eyebrows angrily as he turned his head from my phone screen to look at me. He threw my phone back at me. "Oh stop! You're going to make me blush!" Noah mocked my texts between Vince and I. I groaned internally. This is why I didn't want Noah to find out. He's a tad over dramatic about things that aren't even his business or problem in the first place. "You're cute Ashely, you know that?" Noah mocked another one.

"Noah stop!" I frowned but his expression remained the same.

"Whatever Ashely." He scoffed.

"What's your problem Noah?" I finally asked, my tone coming out more ruder then expected.

"My problem is that you're a mind fuck!" He snapped, standing up from his seat. My eyebrows furrowed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him in an annoyed tone.

"You're flirting is me one day, then you go and kiss Nathan the next, then if that isn't bad enough you almost fuck Vince?! Like make up your mind!" Noah shouts, making me flinch a little.

"Noah-" I attempt to calm him down but he cuts me off.

"What?!" Noah huffs, "are you going to try and apologize now?"

"Y-yes." I sigh.

"Whatever Ashely. I'm leaving." He states before turning to leave.

"Noah I'm sorry." I apologize.

"Me too." He says, not even facing to look at me as he says it though.

"For what?" I question, semi sad, semi confused.

"For liking you."

***
"Wow..." Oliver sits there speechless as he absorbs what I had just told him. In case you're not very bright, I told him that Noah stormed out and everything that happened. "I can't believe the dumb ass stormed out of his own house. Is he stupid or something?"