44. "It Might Be Important"

Chapter Forty Four: "It Might Be Important"

"And then I was like, hell to the no!" Vince finished telling me a funny story through face time. 

"Good." Andrew commented from beside him.

"Yeah, Lacey is a hoe." I chuckled, smiling to myself.

"I know." Vince agreed, leaning against Andrew's shoulder so that they were both in frame. 

"She's a total cum dumpster." Andrew added, as a matter of factly.

"Damn Andrew." I gasp, furrowing my eyebrows. "Language."

"I know right." Vince laughs as Andrew rolls his eyes. 

"Nathan just got home, do either of you want to talk to him?" I query, glancing at Nathan who just entered the room then back to my phone. 

"When did I agree to that?" Nathan chuckles from across the room as he hands up his scarf. 

"It's Andrew!" I call to Nathan which grabs his attention as he is now making his way over to me.

"Hey buddy." Nathan grins, snatching the phone right out of my hand.

"Hey bro!" Andrew greets Nathan, pushing Vince off of his shoulder.

"I miss you man, how are the folks doing?"  Nathan asks Andrew, walking into the bedroom with MY phone. 

UGHHHHH.

These boys will be the death of me.

***

Fifth missed call from Penelope.

Jesus.. What does this girl want? I hope she knows that each time she calls I'm just going to hit ignore. 

"Why does your phone keep ringing?" Nathan queries, causing me to turn my attention to him

"Penelope keeps calling me." I tell him, rolling my eyes. "I don't even know how she got my number." 

"You should answer it." Nathan informs me, a concerned look on his face.

"Why?" I scoff, scrunching up my face.

"It might be important." He shrugs.

"I doubt anything she has to say would be important." I chuckle coldly, another incoming call. I click ignore and turn off my phones power.

That should shut her up. 

-

"Where's Noah?" Nathan asks, getting up from the floor. It was now morning.

"I don't know." I reply. "Probably with his girlfriend." 

"My phones dead." Nathan groans in frustration. 

"It has been for like 2 days." I chuckle.

"But now I want to go on Snapchat!" He frowns.

"You should of thought about that before you came here." I laughed at him.

"I didn't know they'd have different plugs. He mumbles.

"Well too late." I purse my lips before chucking him my phone. "Use mine. Just turn it on first." 

"Okay." He says, holding down the power button. When my phone turns on his face goes pale.

"What?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows. Nathan throws the phone to me and I begin to read the texts from Penelope that I had received.

12:32am, Penelope: answer my phone!!!

12:33am, Penelope: I know u hate me but dont be a bitch ashely 

12:34am, Penelope: Nathan won't reply either.

12:35am, Penelope: ASHELY! Answer the fucking phone.

12:35am, Penelope: OMg i know ur awake cause ur phone sends me to voicemail on the first ring

12:36am, Penelope: IK u turned ur phone off on purpose

12:36am, Penelope: Turn it back on NOW

12:38am,Penelope: I'm calling Noah then.

12:40am, Penelope: Wait nvm I found them!

12:40am, Penelope: I was going to ask if Noah had my shoes still.

12:47am, Penelope: Why wont Noah answer tho? He always answers me 

12:50am, Penelope: is he with u guys?

3:02am, Penelope: Why's he calling me now? It's so late dude tell him to stop calling me. 

3:05am, Penelope: AShely? Nathan?

3:11am, Penelope: Noah overdosed. 

"Fuck."

a/n: this chapter was really short but its for a reason. youll find out the reason soon enough