5. "We're Family Now"

Chapter Five: "We're Family Now"

"Wait, what did you just call my daughter?" My mom says, looking taken aback. I shoot glares at Noah as he attempts to fight back fits of laughter. 

"Sorry Mrs

"Sorry Mrs. Jensen." He apologizes, grinning. I see my mom plaster on a grin and shake his hand as we all walks up the stairs to the third floor. 

My mother knocks on Sam's door and a much older looking version of Cameron and Noah mixed together answers it.

"Ah, Sam's mother! Come on inside." He greets, a warm smile on his face. Why aren't his sons as polite as him?

"Thank you Mr. James, and please call me Mrs. Jensen." She says as she enters the apartment building. As soon as I step inside I run off to find Sam and yell at him for arranging this dinner. He know's damn well me and Noah had never gotten along in the past. I mean, we do get along better now than we ever did before but I don't want to relive the bad memories. 

"Sam what the hell?!" I shout-whisper at him as he purses his lips and glances down at me. 

"It was Cameron's idea, not mine!" He responds, throwing his hands up in innocence. 

"Of course!" I groan as I turn down the hall in attempt the find the bathroom. 

I open a door that I presumed to be the bathroom but right the second it was fully opened I was faced by a half naked Cameron.

"Yo! What the fuck!" I shouted, his face turned red and I assumed mine did as well. All he was wearing was tight Calvin Klein underwear. Why must god curse me to see these type of things?

"I was getting dressed for the party." He shrugged as I attempted to calm down and trying my best not to be scarred for life. I just stare at him, taking in everything from his toned abs to his sharp jawline. "You like what you see?" Cameron smirked, pulling a dark grey shirt over his head. 

"Yes, I mean n-" I began but just tripped over my own words as Noah cut me off,

"Hey brotha you seen my zippo-" He began but jumped back when he saw me in the same room as he pants-less older brother. "Woah, what's happening here?" Noah interrogated, raising an eyebrow as he couldn't help but grin.

"I just, er-" I started but was for the second time cut off by somebody, this time it was Cameron though,

"We we're having sex, wanna make it a threesome?" Cameron teased as his winked at Noah. My eyes widened and I wanted to kill myself so badly right there and then but I couldn't. Noah just returned his disturbing joke with a weird look.

"I'm good bro, I don't want whatever diseases you probably have." Noah rejected, entering the room fully. 

"He was joking Noah." I said, still flustered. 

"That's a relief." Noah chuckled as I let out a deep sigh. This is why me and Cameron aren't exactly on best terms right now as most of you can tell.