39. London Gals

Chapter Thirty Nine: "London Gals"

"Do you happen to have a couch?" I cock an eyebrow. Maybe I could find a way out of this.

"Nope." Noah informed me, popping the P.

"Can you and Nathan just share a room then?" I groan, running out of solutions.

"There both double beds. That's gay." Noah responded bluntly. 

"Yeah and I established long ago that you two are gay so go get your asses in that room." I reply, maintaining a smirk on my face the whole time. The smirk on my face drops when my head goes to a certain person. Oliver. Why was he on my mind right now?

"What gave you that idea?" Noah gasps, his hand on his chest in fein. 

"Nevermind." I sigh. "But I still won't share a room with either of you." 

"I have an idea." Nathan speaks up. "How about all three of us share a room?" 

"Threesom-" Noah grins but I cut him off with a smack. 

"Noah!" I growl.

"Hey! You didn't have to smack me! You know I was joking, right?" Noah's rubbed his jawline which was now a cherry red due to the impact of my hand. I rolled my eyes and turned on my heels to walk away and into one of the rooms. "Right?!" 

***

"So you're saying that Nathan and I have to sleep on the floor of the room so that you can have a double bed to yourself when there is a perfectly good double bed in the other room that you could be sharing with someone?" Noah gives me a puzzled look.

"You should just be grateful I even showed up." I smirk.

"Fine, we'll sleep on the floor." Nathan glares at me. "Brat." He mutters under his breath. Dang and just like that Mr. Attitude is back. I guess he's having Penelope withdrawals. 

"Don't call her a brat." Noah mutters to Nathan, nudging him in the arm.

"Don't tell me what to do." Nathan nudges him back slightly harder.

"Heh. Harder." I chuckle to myself. The boys both turn to me with puzzled looks.

"What?" They say in unison. 

"Sorry. I was just laughing at my own thoughts." I tell them with a shrug. "I'm hungry." I change the subject randomly. 

"You're looking at a full course meal right now." Noah smirks, flexing his arms. 

"No, she's looking at an appetizer." Nathan rolls his eyes at Noah and punches him in his flexed muscle. 

"YOU JUST CRAMPED MY FUCKING MUSCLE YOU FUCKING DICK!" Noah screamed at Nathan.

"Karma." Nathan chuckled with a smirk.

"FOR WHAT?! BEING A GOOD FRIEND?" Noah groaned in pain.

"For being a douche." Nathan grinned.

"Can we go get some real food now?" I interrupted their little argument with a very important question.

"No." Noah answered bluntly. Nathan and I stared at Noah in complete fucking shock. 

"When does Noah James ever say no to food?!" I asked with my jaw almost dropped to the floor. Nathan was in more shock than I was. He was speechless. 

"You didn't let me finish there, Ashely." Noah began, holding up one finger as if he was about to give a ten paragraph speech. "We are going out to eat. But not now. We're going out to eat later."