15. Meeting The Mother

A/N: THANK YOU FOR THE FAN TRAILER @blondedrugs I love it! If any of you other guys wanna make a trailer or fan art just do it and message me so I can give you my contact info.

Chapter Fifteen: "Meeting The Mother"

"I lied," Nathan stated bluntly as his eyes stayed on the road while he drove Noah's truck. "My motorcycle isn't actually broken."

"So you guy's were trying to make an excuse not to hang out?" I dead panned causing the guys to sigh for some reason.

"Well not exactly," Oliver began. "We are busy. Just not doing what you think." 

"So what ARE you guys doing?" I asked them as they gave each other knowing looks.

"We're paying someone a visit." Noah shrugged. Just like the last time I was in this truck, Noah was sitting on Oliver's lap while Nathan drove. 

"Am I really that repulsing?" I scoffed as Noah and Oliver snickered.

"No it's not you Ashely," Oliver started, "I just think Noah has a crush on me-" 

"AHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOO! I WOULD NEVER!" Noah yelled causing Nathan to grumble something under his breath. 

Something about how annoying they are I think. 

"You guys act like children." I heard Nathan snap. 

"We are children! By heart." Noah defended with a frown on his face.

"We're here kids." Nathan said as the car pulled over and halted to a stop. 

"Y-you live here?" I gasped as we got out of the car, only to be standing in front of a beautiful white three story house. 

"Yeah, me and almost the whole damn Fuller family." Nathan replied, grumbling the last part. Something tells me he doesn't get a long with his whole family. I mean, I wouldn't either if I lived with them all the time. 

"At least we get to see Chelsea every time we come over." Noah winked at Nathan as he rolled his eyes back at him.

"Chelsea is my cousin." Nathan told me, not really catching my attention though cause I was too interested in his house. "She's a model." Nathan added causing me to suddenly have an interest. 

"You mean Chelsea Fuller?!" I squealed in excitement. "I never even thought that she was related to you."

"Dude... You actually like her?" Nathan groaned. I take it he doesn't like her that much.

"You don't?" I defended, raising an eyebrow at him.

"She's sort of.... Snobby?" Nathan huffed. 

"No, she's hot." Noah whined. 

"Not to me." Nathan rolled his eyes.

"Duh, she's your cousin." Oliver snorted causing the rest of us to chuckle.

"If you thought she was hot I'd probably not be your friend... I'm not about incest." Noah said, shaking his head at the thought probably. 

"Good thing I notice the way people act before I notice their appearance." Nathan chuckled. 

"Yeah." I sighed as  the four of us continued into the house. It was around four pm, not exactly seven yet but almost. 

"Nathaniel," A stunning girl who looked as if she was in her mid twenties greeted with a warm smile on her face. "I see you brought friends."

"Yeah Kaylee, I did cause I have some unlike you." Nathan scoffed as he dragged me and the boys by our wrists up a few steps of the stairs. "Let's get out of here quick guys before-"