Chapter 1 - New school

JINHHEE'S P.O.V

I woke up at exactly 5:30 in the morning 30 minutes ahead of my alarm clock.

"Urgh... Its too early..." I complained and rubbed my eyes. I opened my phone and started to look through my social meda, until it was already time to get ready for school. My first day of school

'Why did i even woke up so early?' I asked myself as i sat down on my bed. I yawned and streched again and after that I stood up, went to the bathroom and started taking a shower.

After a 15-minute shower, I started to get ready. I wore my new uniform and went out of my room

"good morning eomma, appa" I greeted my parents, mom looked at me and smiled warmly "Oh, my beautiful daughter! come here and eat breakfast." Mom chirped.

I smiled back at her and made my way to the dining table, i sat down and was amazed at how mom cooks breakfast perfectly.

"Hmm! This smells yummy!" I exclaimed and started eating the bacon, eggs and pancakes along with orange juice that mom had prepared for me.

After eating I thanked mom for the breakfast and kissed her cheek. I went to the living room and checked my bag if I left anything. Everything was there the only thing I had to do was go to school.

"Eomma, Appa i will be going now. Good bye" I said to them and gave both my parents a kiss on their cheeks.

"Jinhee, be safe okay. Dont let those students bully you again. Remember they're just jelous of you. Be proud. Never be weak." Dad said to me while giving me a reassuring smile

"okay dad, i love you" I said and ran out of the house, once i got to the bus stop i saw my bestfriend.

Mom and aunty or her mom are also close friends so they both thought that we should go to the same school.

"Jinhee! What took you so long?―" she stopped and looked at me from head to toe, then she continued.
"Aish! Seriously? You didn't have to get ready you know were just going to school not a party!"

I didn't even put much effort on my falce, I just went with my natural face. Im beautiful just the way i am, and I accept my face.

"You didn't have to shout. You're more beautiful than me and you know it." I said to her causing her to grin at me, i chuckled at how cute my bestfriend was.

After waiting for atleast 5 minutes the bus finally arrived.

We got inside the bus and the students shot their eyes at us, i wasn't really used to staring since i wasn't close to anyone else except Seulbi, my only friend since we were young. Seulbi helps me alot because she is my bestfriend.

But going back to the topic, i felt extremely uncomfortable about them staring at us.

-

After the uncomfortable bus ride, both me and Seulbi got out, shocked because of what we saw.

"Wow... i never thought this would be my next school..." Seulbi said with a excitement written all over her face.

"I know right, but before anything else we need to find the office, get our schedule and then find our classrooms."

We were about to walk when a crowd of crazy girls stared running towards us, well not exactly us but to those boys.

I pushed Seulbi out of the way which cause me to get stepped on. I flinched because of the pain these damn girls.

After the rampage they stopped and made a circle around the boys, which tried to shoo them away.

"OW! What the hell?" I said as i stood up, fixed my uniform and dusted my skirt.

These crazy girls were screaming. Those boys don't seem to be famous tho. 'Maybe someone famous is studying here...' I thought to myself.

After i stood up SeulBi asked if i was okay and i gave her a thumbs up as a response, she looked at me with a worried face and nodded slowly.

We went inside the building and started looking for the office. It took us a while because SeulBi said we shouldn't ask other students because they will think we're stupid.

After another 30 minutes, the bell rang about 10 minutes ago and we found the office which was right next to the entrance where we entered like 30 minutes ago, after realizing that i face palmed myself hard and SeulBi just chuckled and scratched her nape.

"We finally found it!" SeulBi exclaimed causing me to glare at her and gave her the 'Oh-really?-i knew-that-you-idiot-look' she chuckled again. I knocked on the door three times since SeulBi was the 'shy' type.

I opened the door and peeked inside. "Hello, we are the new students. Sorry if were late. We had a hard time looking for the office" I said and smiled shyly at the secretary.

"Oh, you guys are here! You guys are late for more than ten minutes" The secretary stated while looking at us. I was about to apologize but she spoke again. "But, since its your fist day...its fine don't worry! I was just kidding around. Well... here is your schedules and locker numbers. Have a nice day at school! Oh, and by the way you can call me Mrs. Shin or Ma'am. Goodbye now~" she said and smiled at us, giving us a small bow.

"Goodbye, Mrs. Shin" We both said in unison. Once we got out SeulBi grabbed my schedule and compared it with hers. After a few minutes she looked at me and pouted.

I asked why and chuckles taking a look at both our schedules.

"We aren't going to see eachother.  we only have one subject togther and that subject is math" she whined and made a ugly pouting face at me.

I wanted to tell her she looks ugly, but damn this girl got me so bad. Not that im lesbian but i can't even get mad at her. She's my bestfriend!

"Cheer up! Its okay we can still seee eachother at home, recess and lunch and even dismissal. lets go to our lockers?" I said and she nodded.

She nodded and we started to look for our lockers. Once we saw our lockers, which was right next to eachother. We got our books out and headed to our classrooms. Once we found our classroom. I looked at SeulBi nervously. She gave me a small smile. She was also mervous and i could tell because i can see it in her eyes. Class A-3

After a few minutes of calming ourselves down. I knocked three times and opened the door.

"Yes...? Please come in." We heard the teacher say. I looked at SeulBi and we both went in...

"Hello...Goodmorning sorry we're late...w-we are the new students"