Chapter 7 - Is this real?

JINHEE P.O.V

I heard my alarm set off. I woke up and took a warm shower. I put on my uniform and went downstairs. I looked around the kitchen looking for what to eat. I decided to make myself a simple ham sandwich with orange juice.

Once again, I was on my way to the bus stop. I saw SeulBi waiting for the bus. "YAH! LEE SEUL BI!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" I shouted at her causing her to flinch. I hugged her tight.

"Aish. Stop shouting grandma." She said and rolled her eyes at me. What the heck happened to her? "Excuji me?" I said in english. She looked at me with a what the hell are you doing face. I raised an eyebrow at her. We laughed together after what happened.

"I couldn't go to school yesterday because I was sick, okay?" She explained raising her hands like she surrenders. 

"Then why didnt you call me? Do you know how lonely I felt yesterday?" I said to her making her smile. 

"My mom took my phone. Because I was texting ji- nevermind. I mean mom took my phone because I was always texting and she said that was the reason I was sick hehe " she said and then looked down with a red face. After giving me that awkward laugh my brain paused.

Ji…min?

"Uwa! you were texting Jimin! You like him dont you? Aigoo.. My bestfriend." I screamed. I was too excited.

"Okay! Fine! I do! Just be quiet okay? and don't you dare tell anybody!" She said and the bus came.

"Okay ill be quiet Seul bi~" I teased her and sat down

We got off the bus and imediately being pushed by girls once again screaming.

"Aish... when will they stop?" I said and held to Seul bi's arm but the someone pulled me.

"Hello" the one who pulled me said. I looked at him and my jaw dropped.

"Aish.. Yoongi?! What the heck."
I said. Looking at the girls. They were giving me a disgusted looks. What? Huh? You jelous? Aww you can't have oppa but I can― What?
After hearing what my mind just said, I literally shook the thought off. It gave me chills.

"Mianhae, I just wanted to introduce you to some of my friends." He said and gestured to the other guys walking along with him.  "But what about my friend?" I said raising a eyebrow.

He suddenly pulls SeulBi frown the crowd of screaming girls.

"I'm alive!" SeulBi said. I looked at her ad smiled.  "Wassup." I said and gave her a high five.

"How about lets go inside." Yoongi suggested. "Sure. Lezzgow" SeulBi said.

Once we got inside we went to the third floor. There were no students there. It was creepy. Its like this place never exsisted.

"Yah, what are we doing here? Why are there no students? Why is it so dirty?" I asked.

"Because, this floor is abandoned." He said leading us into a room. This room was better, it was cleaner than the outside. We got inside and saw six other boys. (You probably know who)

"Annyeong, im Kim Jinhee" i said. And bowed "And this is Lee SeulBi" I continued pointing a finger at SeulBi.

"Annyeong, I'm Kim Namjoon you can call me RM" He said and put his hand out for me to shake. I shook it and he continued introducing the others.

"This is Jin hyung, Hoseok hyung or Jhope, Jimin, Taehyung or V and Jungkook." He introduced all of the boys I shaked all of their hands

"Hyung, is she your girlfriend?" The Jungkook guy asked. Yoongi looked at him with a shocked red face. before answering. "What? No― uh I mean she's a girl and she is my friend so girlfriend. I mean.. She's my friend. " Yoongi said after that he face palmed his self and sighed.

The bell rang and everyone went to their respective classes.

The last bell rang. Which means it was already dismissal. I gathered all my things and went out the classroom.

I recieved a call. I checked the user ID and saw SeulBi's name. What's her problem?

"Yeobuseyo?" I answerd the call. "Oh, Jinhee i'm not going to be able to walk with you home.. We have a project to do. Im really sorry" she said from the other line. It was probably a excuse to go out with Jimin, I mean i'm not mad but i'm proud its her first time dating a guy.

"Oh.. Its okay Seul bi. Don't be sorry ill hang up now. Bye see you tomorrow~" i said and hung up.

I was about to walk down the stairs until I heard heels clicking behind me I tured around and saw...